UNLV - What Do You Think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNLV - What Do You Think

Thinking of playing UNLV plus the 7 points, only because Spooner's son did not get the Head Coaching job, but can still coach the team thru the NIT. Because both father and son are well liked, my thinking is that the players will play hard because they want to win this game so Spooner Junior can go out on top. Any thoughts.
    Thanks. Game goes in 10 minutes. UNLV does have a good road ATS, which will help.

Sandman, I'm on them. I think they win the game outright.

Comment

Thanks Mike. I put a third on the money line and two thirds at plus 7. GL

Comment

GLTY!! I have them both straight and the last leg of a nice parlay. Go Running Rebels!!

Comment

Anyone have a link to listen to the game live? I don't think it's on direct tv anywhere.

Comment

I have UNLV +7 as the last game of a 4 team parley. The first 3 games were winners, but UNLV is down 30-11 early. Oh well, gotta hope for a comeback by them and maybe they can keep it somewhat close. As Yogi said, "it ain't over till it's over". But as I say, "it ain't looking too good".

Comment

UNLV down 23 at the half. Not looking good. Need a really really strong secon half.

Comment

Working...
              X