Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanieMac
    HAHHA OK I WILL

BUT I CANT JUST BE LIKE BETTORSCHAT SAID U OWE HIM 500$, U GOT LIKE A 1ST NAME OR SOMETHIN I CAN REMIND HIM OF

AND ITS NOT GONNA GET ME BANNED FROM ANOTHER SITE IF I POST IT IS IT? LIKE WHY DOES HE OWE U 400 BILLS????
    No, need to post it on another site as i'm just telling you that he's a liar with no morals.

Comment

• LOL EASY DUDE, U KNOW THE OTHER FORUM, I POSTED THAT REPORT AND HE WAS THEY ARENT EVEN MY PLAYS EXCEPT FOR ND, AND THEN THE POST WAS DELETED.

IF IT WASNT EVEN FOR THE DUDE WHO GETS SEAN MICHAELS AND SPORTS GAMBLING HOTLINE PICKS I WOULDNT EVEN BOTHER WITH THAT PLACE, IT BLOWS AND MY SHIT IS ALWAYS GETTIN DELETED, CUZ I STEAL EVERYTHING FROM HERE HAHAAHHAH

SORRY MODERATOR, I AM A THIEF, I ADMIT IT....

BUT ILL TELL AAA (WHICH IS ALSO A CAR SALESMAN, FUNNY, A CAPPER AND A CARS SALEMAN, THE 2 JOBS THAT YOU WOULD LEAST SUSPECT BEING CONNED) HOLLA!

HAHA WHAT HE DO TO YOU HAHAHHAHA, A HANDICAPPER THAT LIES? NOOOOO....
      Success will be the best revenge

Comment

• Sean,

That site is owned by a sports service as well. AAA is a joker though and he only lives like 2 1/2 hours from me. Do you know which car dealership he works for?

Comment

• NAH I DONT KNOW WHAT ONE BUT I COULD FIND OUT

YA DONT RASHOOPS OWN THE FORUM, ITS SERIOULSY A PIECE OF SHIT, THIS THING BLOWS IT THE FUCK AWAY....I MEAN THE FUCK AWAY

IT AINT EVEN A FORUM, ITS LIKE A MESSAGE BOARD

Comment

• Yes, and if you find out let me know as I will call up the dealership and get him on the phone then ask him about my $400

Comment

• spark

Originally posted by SPARK
              OK GUYS ...GOING TO WRAP IT UP FOR TONIGHT....SPARKS OUT OF HERE..HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD NIGHT...

Once again THANKS for all your efforts, and all the other posters today... C U tomorrow

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• U EVER GO TO THAT FORUM

THE MAC REPORT IS HEATING UP LOL

I POST IT HERE BUT THERES NO POINT

Comment

• Seanie Mac what other sites do you use?
                  RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

• Originally posted by bringhomebacon
                    Seanie Mac what other sites do you use?
                    its not even worth it for me to post it since it will be edited.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanieMac
                      its not even worth it for me to post it since it will be edited.
                      It's not only that, but its not right to post other sites on here.

Comment

• your right my bad bettorschat...I love this site!
                        RED LIGHT UP THAT CIGAR

Comment

• yeman, djlivejive

touts, nice try, I can smell them a mile away, Boston U, hahhahhahh! GOY, bet it, hahahahhhaha, cap the game, no way they even come close!!!!!!!!! no really it's nsa's goy!!!!!!! hahhahhahahahaahahha

Comment

• ^ LOL....some people really make me laugh....

Comment

• DR BOB HAS HIS PLAYS UP FOR TOMRROW DAY GAMES ALL 8-CAN YOU POST

Comment

• man boxer came through with games to spare. That is one sick pay capper,LOL. wish he would of lost sorta of so I can post his MLB. 3 years in a row winning money and the last 2 years big

Comment

Working...
                                X