No announcement yet.

Wednesday's Service Plays Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank-you are wrong. About a year ago I got a parking ticket that was due and ended up paying double. lol.

Comment

PURE LOCK

LSU, GEORGE WASHINGTON

ANYONE HAVE TEXAS SPORTS WIRE?
      Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Title: Pure Lock's MUST GO 2-0 CBB Card for Wednesday
        Teaser: Pure Lock normally just plays one play per sport per day but today is an exception. We have spotted two Games of equal importance in the NIT Tournament tonight. Join us on Wednesday for our MUST GO 2-0 CBB Card that must sweep or you pay nothing!!! Pure Lock has hit 60% over the past 2 months in College Basketball!! Join us!
        Selection: Pure Lock's plays are rated the same.

CBB

George Washington @ Virginia 7:00 PM EST
        Play On: GEORGE WASHINGTON (+)PTS

LSU @ Oklahoma 9:30 PM EST
        Play On: LSU (+)PTS

Comment

Re: Big Al

Originally posted by MikeSchmidt20
          Big Al McMordie is the best I've seen at "March Madness" -- both NIT and NCAA. He's had at least three VERY successful seasons in a row.

Anyone with his college plays, please post.

Thanks in advance,
          "Mike"

BIG AL IS ON COLO....

Comment

top play: WVU+7
            10*Boston +7
            10* Virginia -4.5

Comment

BIG AL

Al McMordie cashed his College play AGAIN here last night with Missouri, and Big Al's won 70% of his Tourney selections here this year. But that is what you get from the #1-ranked March Madness handicapper since 1998! And tonight, Big Al ABSOLUTELY LOVES 1 of the ESPN games. It's his NIT TOURNEY NAT'L TV GAME OF THE YEAR. Go get it.
              $25.00

******COLORADO*****

Comment

Thanks, Spark

I'll return the favor one of these days.

Comment

spark i stole colorado from you hahahah, dumbie lol

Comment

Dyer's Sportsline 1 Premium Play: Tennessee @ George Mason. Anybody have the winner?

Dyer's Sportsline Free Pick
                    2004 NCAA Basketball Free Picks (5-3-2, 62.5%, +5.1 Units)
                    UNLV (+7) @ Boise State, 9:30 PM EST

Game Notes:
                    The UNLV Running Rebels (18-12) looked good early on in the year, but in the midst of Mountain West Conference play, head coach Charlie Spoonhour abruptly announced his resignation due to health issues and turned the head coaching duties over to his son Jay, who got the program to the title game of the conference tournament. The Rebels lost in the waning seconds to Utah last weekend, and are now in the NIT rather than riding an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament. Earlier this week, they inked Lon Kruger, former Illinois and Florida head coach, to become the new head coach. As for the Boise State Broncos (21-9), they headed into the Western Athletic Conference Tournament as one of the hottest teams in the league, winning six in a row and nine of 10. After blowing out Fresno State in the first round, the squad was bounced by UTEP 85-73, a team it had beaten only six days earlier by a score of 59-45. The Rebels possess some of the most talented players in the Mountain West Conference. The team was paced by Odartey Blankson with his 17.3 ppg. While playing close to 35 minutes per contest, Blankson managed to shoot 51.9 percent from the field and become one of only a handful of players in the nation to average a double-double with his 10.3 rpg. Romel Beck contributed 14.5 ppg, while Jerel Blassingame dropped in 11.2 ppg and handed out close to seven assist per game. Except for Jason Ellis who played a shade over 30 minutes per game this season, no other Boise State player averaged 30 minutes a game. Aaron Haynes scored the most points this season and finished with an average of 14.3 ppg, but it was Jermaine Blackburn who actually took the scoring average title with his 14.8 ppg. Haynes was one of three players who started all 30 games for the Broncos, shooting 50.2 percent from the floor, while Blackburn missed several games down the stretch due to injury. Jason Ellis may not have been that much of a scoring threat at 8.4 ppg, but his presence in the paint is what counted most for Boise State as the team rode him to nine rebounds per contest. The battle on the inside between Ellis and Blankson should be quite entertaining. However, Blankson and starting center J. K. Edwards will not start tonight, for disciplinary reasons for missing the team bus for the ride to the airport, but they will play. As long as Blankson can stay out of foul trouble, his stamina should go a long way in giving him an edge against the Broncos. Even though Boise State is at home tonight, the Rebels have often shown that playing in a hostile environment doesn't scare them easily. Look for the Running Rebels to put together a solid effort tonight in honor of their soon to be departed coach as their perimeter defense keeps a Boise State team that loves shooting from downtown in check. Play on UNLV plus the points for 3 units.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanieMac
                      spark i stole colorado from you hahahah, dumbie lol
                      you better not have...no stealing and sharing here...you know that...LOL...I will take my ball and bat and go home...

Mike, You are very welcome my friend...No paybacks are necessary....Just hope it cashes for you>>>>

Comment

hahahh silly

Comment

SPARK OR GR8LIFE DO YOU GUYS EVER GET CHRIS JORDAN FRO THE SGH HE CLAIMS TO BE ON FIRE JUST CURIOUS THANKS FOR ALL YOU GOUS DO HERE THE BEST SITE ANYWHERE

Comment

Sean Michaels...
                            TROY ST
                            GEO MASON
                            DREXEL
                            GEORGIA
                            SGH
                            NIAGRA
                            GEO MASON
                            GEORGIA
                            UTAH ST
                            WEST VIRGINIA
                            WISC MILW
                            PORTLAND TRAILBALZERS

Comment

Mike Divino)
                              College Basketball:
                              3 Units on George Mason -2 -110
                              3 Units on Rhode Island -6½ -110
                              lay 6
                              3 Units on Virginia -4 -110
                              3 Units on Notre Dame -5 -110
                              3 Units on Niagara U 162 -110
                              5 Units on Belmont O 124½ -110
                              lay 124
                              3 Units on! Wisconsin Milwaukee U 151½ -110
                              lay 152
                              5 Units on Villanova U 141½ -110
                              lay 142
                              3 Units on LSU O 122 -110

Comment

Question-I see people say that according to someone Chris Jordan at Sports Gambling Hotline is on fire
                                I thought originally OC Dooley before he went too godspicks was Chris Jordan;he has said so himself.
                                That would lead me to believe that whoever is posing as Chris Jordan now is not the original Chris Jordan.
                                Can someone tell me if I am correct (SGH or OC himself are welcome to respond)?
                                Also, if I am correct, shouldn't they note with the "new" Chris Jordan (in the same way they do at a play when the key performer is being replaced by an understudy) that someone else is actually picking the games.
                                Obviously if picks are winning, it doesn't matter.
                                However, I know for one if I go to the pharmacy for a ************ it is always noted on the bottle if I am getting the brand name or the generic version-not a perfect analogy but I think you get my drift.:D

Comment

Working...
                                X