MICH/MIZZ Game question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MICH/MIZZ Game question?

Anyone able to confirm if Abram will play for the Wolverines tonight as he is still listed as doubtful......big loss for them if he does not go......thinking is he's in as the spread never pulled down to the Tiger side. Thanks! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Cant Confirm That :

But I can say that I wagered the over in complete confidence of cashing

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Thanks as always

Memphis......I have NO DOUBT that you have and will be doing a LOT of cashing....... BEST OF LUCK TO YOU M & M! I will "dabble" a little on that one! Gv!
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Opened @ 139

And since has went like :

140 (got it)
        144 (currently)

And would be shocked if it went up again , Looks like a solid over to me

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Atsa ma gal!

Thanks a lot for the timely information as always! OVER 144 it is! I hope you got it "young"! Thanks again Memphis!! Goldv

Comment

I'm not sure if he's playing. But I know that Michigan wants this game bad just like Iowa did and is showing it against St.Louis :D :D

As you know the Big Ten Teams aren't happy they only got 3 teams in the NCAA Tourney and want to show they belong there.

Good Luck on whatever you play. Myself I will be on Michigan
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
              I'm not sure if he's playing. But I know that Michigan wants this game bad just like Iowa did and is showing it against St.Louis :D :D

a "no-no"
              Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Yes the was open month/ put foot in :angryfire

I can't believe they fell apart in the last ten mins.

I guess thats what I get for opening my month before the games over. Normally never do. And won't again
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

:D :D

I just looked they backdoored the cover for me though :D :D :D

Thats all I care about :cool: :cool:
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

for us

:D :D
                    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

HUNGlikeabear

Awesome Man. Glad to hear you had them.

Hope your having a plus night
                      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Hey M & M

If you watched any of the first half of the MIZZ/MICH game......Mizz went 5 min without a field goal and Mich obliged them with a 4 min scoreless drought themselves......almost half...the half with no dueces!! yet....They somehow have mudded out just 58 points.....If you are a second half type player....this one could be worth a look on the over 2nd if it comes out at around 75.....FWIW! gv

Comment

Working...
                        X