Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday "Nee"

Iowa +

Iowa playing better on the road in the 2nd half of the season while St Loui hasn't been that impressive at home, where they are not tonight, or are they, no they aren't, well kinda home.

Line drops from 4 while all I have read is St Louis. Initially drops a whole point upon opening, then still drops more.

Two good defensive teams with Iowa a more capable scoring team that has played a bit tougher schedule. Outside of their big Memphis win, St Louis hasn't done well against less impressive opponents over their last five.

Iowa 28-13 SU non-conference while St Louis 19-18 non-conference during the same stretch.

Iowa wins this one straight up on a last second three "Steve Alford" style.

People can continue to Big Ten bash after this one is over.

GL All

(we do not say "it")

edit
    Got a +3 in this one.
    FYI: I have 3-5 books for any given event and try to get the best line I can. I don't want to bump my thread up for no reason so I edit in the line I got on the games after posting my thoughts on a game. I know editing after posting is considered taboo by many, but I don't usually like to bump up a thread for kicks. I leave that for services and those that need stroking.
    Last edited by HUNGlikeabear; 03-16-2004, 06:51 PM.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Good luck tonight HUNG!! I like that play.
    Good luck,
    John

Comment

Thanks EZ:D

I like your Nebraska move. 2-27 SU as a road dog is keeping me off. Everything else is solid. I'll let you collect
      Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

good luck hung!

Comment

Thanks

Waiting to see if you have any sides 9'r

Comment

nothing so far hung... well see :D

Comment

Working...
            X