THANKS GR....

Texas Sportswire.......

3*Creighton

Comment

Re: Tony Mejia System

Originally posted by frankb03
      Nebraska +1.5 (5)
      Florida A&M +4.5 (4)

EZ has 3* selections on both teams. The system has done very well when Tony agrees with EZ.

The number in () represents Mejia's predicted margin of victory.

UNREAL FRANK...THANKS....

Comment

Re: Re: Tony Mejia System

Originally posted by SPARK
        UNREAL FRANK...THANKS....
        I haven't kept track but... when EZ and Mejia are on the same selection the winning % has been very high.

Something to watch during the tourney.

Comment

Savage

Originally posted by savage1
          KMann-re: Ty Gaston-you might want to throw that very sound argument back at him on the other thread about the 34 people at BC who allegedly signed up.
          Of course, he would tell you that the kind of people who would pay the $799 or $12,500(god forbid) to get his picks are too rich and classy then to post HIS exclusive picks for the other peons who post here to see.
          :D
          ps I don't think Ty goes to this thread at all;hence anything you want seen by him should be posted in the sports service section.
          I could not fathom paying anyone $12k for their service. For 12k I better get 2 hot chicks every week for 10 years. I wouldn't pay that fucking piece of shit a fucking nickle.

Ty too bad you didn't bring you Harley and 15 inch guns to Daytona for Bike week which ended a few weeks ago. Sorry I won't make it to Sturgis.

Comment

why u people keep talking about ty, the guy is a liar dont nobody on here pay for his picks, dont nobody on this eart pay for his picks, his inside info is he gets goldsheet and is a subscriber to stat fox.
            Success will be the best revenge

Comment

Frank and Sean-I hear ya!

Comment

Working...
              X