No. 1 seed ml parlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. 1 seed ml parlay

I am thinking about laying a 5 unit play on 4 teamer. Have not seen ml yet, is it worth it?

Fatman
    Joe Thorton for MVP

fats

The fourth one with KY is not out yet because the winner of the play in game is not yet determined. BUT it looks pretty bleak anyway:

ST JOE -4000
    DUKE -8000
    STANF -4500

Those 3 on a 100 wager brings back 6 bucks and change so it won't be a lot better even adding KY from what I see!

HOPE this helps.....Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

ML donts exist that high to my knowledge but if they did and u parlayed all 4 top seeds youd be lucky to see a dime for every dollar

PEACE

Comment

Thanks guys, thats why I am glad to have y'all around!
        Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

Re: fats

Originally posted by GoldVike
          The fourth one with KY is not out yet because the winner of the play in game is not yet determined. BUT it looks pretty bleak anyway:

ST JOE -4000
          DUKE -8000
          STANF -4500

Those 3 on a 100 wager brings back 6 bucks and change so it won't be a lot better even adding KY from what I see!

HOPE this helps.....Gv
          There's no way you can get 6/1 on that bet with those big favs. if so, lemme know!

Comment

try 1:16

6 to 1 I would have mortgaged my house by now

PEACE

Comment

friday

That's 100 dollars to get back 6 dollars and change for those 3 teams right now......

I would like to know where I could find 100 for 600 too!! Gv
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

HMMM

If you could find somebody to take a bet of $100,000 on that parlay you could win $6000. The bets a lock so if you've got the green and an outlet go for it..

Comment

youd prolly get 10K on a 100K bet once UK gets added into the mix

I wouldnt wanna FUCK with a 72-0 trend or whatever it is........with my luck itll be 75-1 after this year

PEACE

Comment

How bad could it be??

All you need is some whacko shit to happen like maybe this:

Minnesota comes into a tourney at the end of the 90's after barely losing in the final four to Kentucky the year before....we get a decent seed and like get Gonzaga when they were STILL a powerful yet smaller team to play.......It was to be a sound first round fwin anyway......THEN SOME CHICK is mad AND BLOWS THE WHISTLE ON STUDENT ATHELETES CHEATING......BAMMMM.......4 starters OUT......Now the Gophs almost won the game with their bench they had so much talent....BOBBY JACKSON et al...HOWEVER THEY DID LOSE!....BUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO A BET LIKE THAT IF THE TEAM WAS NAMED........sayyyyyyy

St. Joesephs this year and West, Nelson and two other starters sit out! OH OH!

Crazy crap like that can happen!

THANK GOD HASKINS GOT EXPOSED for what he was!

Comment

not to be stupid, but if you look at the 5 year trends and bet the ml for all the 1,2, and 3 teams in a monster parlay, it should pay better than even money. IF you look at the math it will be about 95% chance. I am not saying to bet the farm, however, it might pad the roll early on!

Maybe I need some sleep, I never really play parlays; it just seems hard to resist!

Thanks for the feed back guys!

Fatman
                      Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

I agree with you fats!

There should be some juicy parlays to be had maybe mixing a 1, 2 or 3 together for the first and mayyybe the second rounds! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ON YOUR BET......Lets know if you play one!

Heres a did you know for those picking Stanford or St Joes to win it all!

Since 1976 17 teams have entered the tourney with one loss NONE HAVE EVER WON IT! 32 teams have come in with 2 losses and SIX have won it all!

FWIW!! If you play brackets!

Comment

Gold Vike

GV,

Thanks for the information as always, you are a great source of info on the board! I say WTF and play it, I am up on the season so how can it hurt for a few units! I will be watching your plays.....Best of luck!

Fatman
                          Joe Thorton for MVP

Comment

FYI

If you parlay ALL of the #1s and #2s on the ML, you'd probably get around 1:4, i.e. risk 100 to win 25.

This is a guess b/c NL avail yet for UKY.
                            The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

I'm laughing my ass off.......

because I have been pondering this same thing almost all day long and get home to find out......you guys have as well. To get to it though, both of my offshore accounts are not taking ML parlays though, damn it!!!! That sucks. Good luck to you guys anyways, and if you find one that does, let me know please.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Working...
                              X