Nit Pick For 2night===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nit Pick For 2night===>

Gotta love high scoring Toledo getting 7 points and playing what has to be a low focused Marq. team. Triplett for Toledo is an awesome player and has a good average supporting cast to go with him. A solid team. Marquette should win this game but I would not be surprised if they reverted back to their play like getting beat up by team like S. Miss.

TOLEDO +7

Not much to pick from tonight AND A WORD OF WARNING AS MY NBA PLAYS HAVE SUCKED THE last 3 times out. Going to play a 3 team M/L PARLAY courtesy of Worms NHL pick (his at -1/2 by I'll drop it the the M/L)

SPURS M/L + N.J. M/L + HOUST M/L 1 to 1.7

Straight pick on:

HOUSTON -10
    Suns are spiraling in to end the season and HOUSTON is on a monster tear right now. They get the Suns at home AFTER GETTING BLASTED by Phoenix TWICE at the Suns early in the year. I think they will be out to put them away equally as big for revenge tonight!

THAT's all and good luck to all tonight!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Goldvike-Don't miss the Savage Internet Special as posted in the sports service section in case you can't pick winners any more.:D

Comment

Looks like we had the same idea VIKE

I 2 noticed Worms pick so i played it -1/2 along with Houston ML and the over 5 in Toronto for a +233 payoff for 6/14*

I had an itch and I just might hit

BOL 2U

PEACE

Comment

SAME TO YU MCP!!

BEST OF LUCK PIMPSTER! This is another low rent version of "The Nightcrawler Special"!

SAVAGE!! SIGN ME UP!! NOW I CAN PUT OUT ALL WINNERS!! FOR ONLY 12K!!

I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

looks like a tough night gv..... sorry man better luck tomorrow

Comment

Thanks man!

I can't WAIT for the "sane games" of CBB to get here for the tourneys......this NBA blows chow big time! Until tomorrow and NICE HIT on your OVER! Of course, I had it parlayed with HOUST on the M/L as well.......sheeeeshhhhhhhhh!!!!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU S-MAN!

Comment

we'll get'em in the tourny G.V..tonight is
              just one to pass the time..........NBA sucks..
              i have a hard time capping it...but i got a few
              good ones lined up for the tourny....

Sp
              Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Working...
              X