Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabomike:

Thanks for the kind words!
    I'm glad you benefited from my picks in CBB!
    It has indeed been a nice run and I am certainly sad to see CBB come to an end!

But because of this forum..........I will be wagering on baseball for the very 1st time this season and I'm really optimistic! Maybe I can put some cash in my pocket just by following some of the great cappers here.
    That will kill some (wagering) time until football season arrives........(lol).

Take care,
    Bennojd
    Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Updated CBB records thru Friday, 4-2-04:
      --2004 NIT tourney.................(7-2-1)
      --2004 NCAA tourney..............(12-8)
      --2004 cumulative record........(95-50-2)= this includes all posted college hoop picks from Sat., 2-14-04 to the present.
      =======================================

SATURDAY, 4-3-04........NCAA tournament: (one very small play)

Final four semifinals........one side play:
      1) 5PM/CST -- OKLAHOMA STATE (-4 or -4 1/2) over georgia tech [LOSS]
      --I suggest buying a half point on either one of these lines.

NOTE: These games are as tough as they come!

The Duke and UConn game should go right down to the wire so I am laying off that game.

As far as Oklahoma State and Georgia Tech: I think the stronger defense (by far) is owned by Oklahoma State and hopefully the Cowboys had their "scare" game last week versus St. Joe's. Georgia Tech won't get 30 points out of Jack in this game and Elder is still hurt so I don't count on much from him. The line is reasonable so I suggest shopping around. I've seen both (-4) and (-4 1/2) across the board. Therefore, you should obviously try to get (-4) and then buy a half point; but if (-4 1/2) is the best you can get I would buy a half point there too. Anyway, like I was saying: if you can somehow get (-4).........buy a half point down to (-3 1/2) and then you will still cash if the Cowboys win by only 4 points.
      Again, I recommend just a small play here!........surely don't bet this game big as these are not games to load up on!
      These teams are rock solid in all phases and they got here for a reason. They are all deep.........I just feel that Oklahoma State is a better team on both sides of the ball than Georgia Tech is especially when considering that Elder is banged up.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck to everyone on the forum!
      Also, I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

$$ I will try and post an update about my intentions for Monday's NCAA Championship game by late Sunday night. $$

Bennojd
      Last edited by Bennojd; 04-04-2004, 03:11 AM.
      Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

BENNOJD

I LIKE IT.
        AS FAR AS THE DEFENSE MY SYSTEM USES THE LAST FIVE GAMES TO SEE WHOS HOT & WHOS NOT.OK. STATE DEFENSE IS 13.2 BETTER ON DEFENSE THAN G.T WHICH GAVE THEM THE BIG EDGE ON MY SYSTEM.
        GOOD LUCK BRO.
        GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
        STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

FINAL POST:

Updated CBB records thru Sunday, 4-4-04:
          --2004 NIT tourney.................(7-2-1)
          --2004 NCAA tourney..............(12-9)
          --2004 cumulative record........(95-51-2)= this includes all posted college hoop picks from Sat., 2-14-04 to the present.
          =======================================

I have NO pick for the NCAA championship game on Monday and I probably won't even watch it.

--I'm very sorry to say: that's it for me in CBB this year.
          --I'm of course sad to see it end as I made some very nice change this season.
          --I hope some of you made some money off my picks.
          --I think that I've accomplished what I set out to do and that was to make a positive contribution to this forum.
          --I plan on being back here for football season and I will post picks for both college and pros.

Anyway, I will still browse the forum and I probably will continue to make some posts.........just no more picks till football.

Take care,
          Bennojd

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for your contributions!!!!!!!! hc

Comment

Hazsupport:

You're very welcome!

Bennojd
              Last edited by Bennojd; 04-04-2004, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Congrats and

Great Job on some very astute choices!! Hopefully can assist in some NBA and MLB plays for you throughout the year! Again....Nice job! Gv
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GoldVike:

Thanks for the kind words!
                  You are a class act and I will be looking out for your picks.

Sincerely,
                  Bennojd

Comment

Working...
                  X