• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isnt this ODD???????

First half Totals

Denver Utah is 90 but the game line is 187

Dallas Clippers is 108 but the game line is 211.5

What I find odd about this is they are differentiating the halves of each game differently...........why do they think Denver/Utah will pick up pace but Dallas/Clippers to slow down?

Anyone know the logic behind this?

PEACE

for what it's worth....

In the Clipps last five games, their opponent has av 48 pts for the 1st half, 93 for the game. Scoring decreases.

Team and opponent's numbers for Utah are opposite. More scoring in the 2nd half.

:confused:
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Given this I would

think an OVER 108 bet is worth a star bet simply because the Mavs are not your typical last 5 opponents AND the Clips score very highly vs. the Kings and Mavs type teams. They love the run and score early1

I will play MAVS/CLIPS (O) 108 for the 1st half!

Had a great day in college and sucked a total root with my couple of NBA plays so a fade on me may be worth your money!

GOOD LUCK GUYS AND THANKS FOR THE NUMBERS!! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I knew something was definitely not right with this shit.......Denver/Utah end the first half 47-33 and whats the second half total? Take a Fucken guess for a game that originated 187 and got to 80.......they drop an unreal 98 number and then what happens in the first 3 minutes of the second half?????they have already combined for 24 points

Im fucken tripping with this wierd ass shit

Im gonna look at Dallas second half........that was a game that was supposed to slow down according to the oddsmakers

PEACE

Comment

Told you that would be

a good fade on me!!

Watched the first half and LAC clanked up everything they threw up......both teams with no defense and wide open shots.

Probably fade my ass again but I will play 2nd H:

LAC/MAVS (O)104 2ND H

PARLAY LAC -1 & (o)104

Original line was 211 over and they are only at 95 points at the half......I think they can get a total of 199 for the game....especially with the Zero def going!

good luck to all!! gv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Gold

With you I took the over 104 also. GL
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
            X