Maryland #4 SEED????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland #4 SEED????

I am just a little puzzled at how Maryland goes from being a bubble team to a #4 seed ahead of #6 UNC, #6 WISC, and #5 ILL???

Just don't understand it!!!

WOW

wisky wins the big 10 and there not a 3 or 4 seed thats nuts there ranked 10 in the country. what a travesty.

Comment

Not only is Wisky a 6 seed, but Illinois is a 5 seed!! What the hell is up with that!!!!
      "No man alive likes to be called high smellin' and low down.." Rooster Cogburn (John Wayne)

Comment

Re: Maryland #4 SEED????

Originally posted by Ripped71
        I am just a little puzzled at how Maryland goes from being a bubble team to a #4 seed ahead of #6 UNC, #6 WISC, and #5 ILL???

Just don't understand it!!!
        I'm not saying I agree with their seeding. When you win the conference tourny in what many considering the toughest conference. You'll get a high seed.

Comment

I remember the same type if thing from back in 97' with MICHIGAN

they won the BIG 10 trnmt and all of a sudden became a 3 seed and they got bounced in the second round by 6 UCLA

I look for Maryland's stay to be a short lived one

PEACE

Comment

Big 10 is down big time this year.

Illinois' season didn't look so bright when it started. People were calling for the coaches head after that loss to NW (the second game lost in a row). His own players were in full mutiny. The guy is a great guy though. He's on the radio here all the time. Seems like one of the few good guys in the NCAA. Illinois would have had a worse record but they did pull out several close games. A win is a win, but the conference was down and they did get some last second heroics for wins this season. Who knows what these guys look at sometimes when they are putting this all together.
            Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Working...
            X