• Common Terps!

fvck yeah!
    Duke is such a poser!
    THER'RE GONNA LOSE IN THE SECOND ROUND!
    OVER FVCKEN RATED!

EASIEST COVER!
    FADE PUKE EASY MONEY!

Comment

Maryland is getting every loose ball......realizing Duke is not that good. I'll take the losing bet if I can get the teaser win (Duke by 5). Plus Duke can't make a FT to save their ass........Deng just missed two more. Amazing for a team that shoots over 70% from the line.

You're right, this team is definitely over rated....

Comment

Sorry your losing my friend.
        Maybe they can somehow pull it out
        for you!
        I was just stateing the fact that
        they are a huge public team.

And fvcken Dickhead Vitale is on
        coach (K's)GAY's jock!

Comment

I think the

most interesting outcome of this game will be a HUGE advantange in seeding for Maryland in the tournament.....I think they just got a little bit easier round one game!

There could be some tourney money to made here on Maryland and against Duke in the tourney "SPREADS"!

Good luck to EVERYONE in the tourney!!! gv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GoldVike

Good point! winning the ACC conference tourny is huge. They should get a better seeding.

Comment

Goldvike,
              I completely agree as well!
              The public will be all over Duke in the tourney!
              The Terps are a very dangerous team,
              and now playing as ACC tourney champs!
              unbelievable!

Comment

HERE is another thought!

I believe someone (I think Logan) mentioned playing the NIT games coming up to make some extra "units"!

One thing I try to follow is which HIGH PROFILE teams are on the proverbial bubble and especially those who think they are "IN" and then get snubbed. They are an immediate pick for the NIT.....THEN you see who they are matched up against and it it is a smaller school such as an East Tenn St vs LSU or a Richmond playing at Mizzouri.....Take the small school and the points as they may win it outright! First and second rounders usually at the home team with the biggest attendance getters!

Depending on the matchup of course it usually pays dividends as the small school is fired up and happy to play another game and has had time to rest and even do a little scouting and game preparation..........and the big named team is usually down in the dumps...lots of times just played Saturday trying to win their tournament just to get in......and they are not focused until they figure out they are in trouble.

JMHO! FWIW Gv
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

NIT

I've been doing that for years. It works for the very reasons you stated. It's the same theory as betting against College Football teams who did not get invited to the bowl they were hoping for. Disinterested in bowl games, disinterested in NIT games.

I made the mistake of taking Duke minus 5 for the second half. Coach K is so overrated. Duke finally breaks away to go up by 12 with 4 minutes left and they start playing the clock, taking a bad shot just to beat the 35 second clock. Again and again. All the momentem Duke had is gone as soon as Coach K tells them to stop playing open court basketball. This is as bad as the Prevent Defense in football. Once I could see my bet was history, I wanted to see Duke lose.

GV. Your Wisconsin call is looking good. Thanks for that one. I didn't see your post in time today

Comment

Working...
                  X