Plays adding for Sunday===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plays adding for Sunday===>

Great day yesterday and just got in so no write up today as tip offs on some are near:

Adding to last nights post:
    OK ST-1 Saw a very tired Texas team yesterday who could not make open jumpers......OK ST actually rested players during their game.

PACERS -2

TWOLVES -8

SAC/SA (O)191

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!! gv
    Last edited by GoldVike; 03-14-2004, 05:10 PM.
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

glad to see you here gv! good luck today hit em hard

Comment

Glad to see you on Ok St.....G.V...good luck today
      Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

goldvike

good luck today

Comment

Good Luck today Vike.

Lets get that Timberwolves game :D :D
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

GoldVike:

Good luck today!
            I may consider hopping on board w/ one or two of your NBA plays with small wagers 'cause I only made one bet today. I'm assuming that in your post: [B] means BIG, right?
            I hope you have a nice winning day!

Bennojd
            Last edited by Bennojd; 03-14-2004, 04:20 PM.
            Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Ben!

Crap I hope it didn't look like big plays.....I just saw this....the BOLD CHARACTERS USE THE "B"'s to bold text and two extra ones were entered in there.......sheeeeeshhhhhhh........all plays were for equal amounts except for my play on WISCONSIN that I wrote up and posted last night!

SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION IN THE TYPOS......I NEVER SAW THE "B"'S as I went back and edited the previous /|B's in order to bold the SAC OVER play..........I hope these come in!!

Goldv
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

sorry for that Ranger game last night

tough overtime loss and they blew a 2 goal lead late in the second (excuses, excuses, lol)

ooh well, well get em next time

Gianni

Comment

No sweat EAST!

THANKS for the plays! Hope you jumped on board with my late night Wisconsin pick for today! That was a nice chuck of change! And the "Curse of the Bucky" never reared his head vs a Gophers fan!!

Good luck to you and let me know when you have another play pop up.......hey......OVERTIME to lose it that way was not like the play wasn't ready to win or something! Nice Job!

Gv

Comment

WISKY IN A ROUT!

G.V. and SPAARKIE

Tip of the cap to you guys on your Wisconsin call!I did not play the game as I am a bigtime Badger fan and will not bet their games.They get little respect nationally but play outstanding "TEAM" basketball with a player of the year candidate in Devin Harris.Nice to see you guys noticing how good this team is.Not alot of people gave them much of a chance today.Now saying that,I probably just jinxed 'em for the tourney.Good Luck in the tourney and lookin forward to following your plays.LET'S GET IT ON! ROLL BUCKY!
                    WAR EAGLE..MMMMM...TASTES LIKE CHICKEN!

Comment

THANKS raida!

Hope you got on the OK ST game and stayyyyyyedddddd far away from my two NBA sides!!!! Geezzzzzz that sucked!! Try for a little make up later tonight! Gv

Comment

what a rally for new york! congrats!

Comment

Working...
                        X