Consensus of Service Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consensus of Service Plays

Hello all. I'd just like to make a suggestion.

First of all, its absolutely no secret that when all of the services or alteast a vast majority of the services are on one game, it usally loses. Last night was an example. I believe I read that 22 services were on Pitt and none were on Uconn. I'm not sure how accurate that is, but thats what I read. I know there are many guys here who are very active posting service plays and I'd like to ask that we get together a group of guys who track the 3-5 BIGGEST lopsided service plays per day. These plays will be posted, thus making Great FADE plays in my opinion. Any thoughts and ideas about this?

I recommend making a seperate thread called: Consensus of the Services or something to that effect.

Its VERY early, but Duke has a slight lean as of now. (This means take Maryland in my opinion) BUT its too early and not enough of a sample.

Comment

sparpe I think that is a great idea... should be interesting!

Comment

Mailing List

I'm also starting a mailing list as well consisting of a group of guys from VARIOUS posting forums which will give us ALL more information , more sources, and help us weed out inaccurate information. This will also help us increase the success of "The Consensus of Service Plays" thread.
        Last edited by BettorsChat; 03-14-2004, 02:57 PM.

Comment

I like this idea.

Comment

great idea

that is an excellent idea :D

Comment

Email me!!

Email me to get on this list. It contains various people from various posting forum sites. We'll be able to get a bigger consensus and verify plays that we feel might not be 100% correct.
              Last edited by BettorsChat; 03-14-2004, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Like the rest of the bettors have already said......GREAT IDEA

Comment

how do i know youre not the animal just trying to get my email address

Comment

Which games have the most cappers on ? Please list all lopsided games here.

Comment

Promise you

I can promise you that I'm not a capper or affiliated with any cappers. Just a guy trying to find an egde by being a contrarian.

Comment

looks like the majority is on Kentucky

Comment

And so far UKY looks good.
                          The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Don't jinx it Jim, I had NC St and Pitt yesterday, both up big at the half.

Comment

Next set of Games

Whats the consensus of the services on the Tex/Okl St. and Wisconsin/ILL games?

Looks like there is a big lean to Oklahoma St ???

Comment

Working...
                              X