• Show
Clear All

• Sunday 10* as season ends!!!!!

Oops, i posed in the wrong place, so here goes::

Records

10* 54-29
    7* 25-28
    5* 46-39

10* Kentucky (-6.5) vs Florida---->The Kentucky Invitiaional (a.k.a the SEC championship) will be the third time this year these 2 have played...........Florida has never won an SEC champioship and Kentucky has probably won about 40. This game features a Kentucky team playing its best against a florida team which is lucky to be here with miss. state losing and vandy being so tired yesterday after thier overtime game that they had no energy........kentucky understands these games as well as anyone and part of the reason they always win is that by the 3rd or 4th game for the opponent, they pressure the perimeter to a point where guard oriented teams like florida usually have 1 or 2 huge scoring droughts...........Florida's big guys are very soft against this very tough front for kentucky.......kentucky is also playing for a #1 seed.............everything points to another kentucky 10+ point win

7* Ok. State (-2) vs. texas

5* Duke (-8.5) vs. maryland

good luck
    b

bummer :

butting heads with you on a 10* is not what I call a " cake-walk " ........ Oh well , thats why they play them big guy !!!

Best to ya today and keepem coming !!!

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Good luck today Shorty

i agree on everything except the Duke game
      let's make some $$$$$

:D
      Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

shorty good luck I'm on your 10*!!!
        1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Good Luck today Shorty
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
          X