Oaklawn Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oaklawn Park

I usually get some nice info on the races here and will pass it along when I do.No races today as its cold as a witches titty here.Maybe tommorrow.....
    Jimmy aint heavy he's my brother!!!

Oaklawn Park in Hot Springs, Arkansas?

Comment

Is there another one??...lol...Have a lot of contacts over there as I am in Little Rock...

Comment

I didn't realize you were in Little Rock as I live in North Little Rock.

I haven't been to the track in at least 10 or 12 years though.

Comment

Oh Yeah!!Had a good contact that passed away a couple years ago but met some of his friends...Me and a buddy made a local(wont mention any names but has a bookstore..lol..)quit taking action over there..lol...Hope they run tommorrow but not looking good now....

Comment

Anywhere in this town that you can get Gaming Today magazine? Can't seem to find it anywhere. I believe I know which bookstore you mean.

Comment

Well it's not on 11th street but in the vicinity....Cant stand that F-cker.May have to go crawling back if this net ban thing comes through..But some pretty good guys over your way on Pike where there was a book store for a bit......lol...

Comment

Working...
              X