This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Vs. Clippers

Hey, Does anyone have Brian Gabrielle's play for tonite on Dal Vs. LA??
    Thanks

Comment

• Re: services

Originally posted by frankie
      i am fairly new to this stuff, is there one or two services that stick out above everyone else?

I-- "personaly" think if you went with the local "bettorschat" pickers, e g, Memphis, Goldvike, Shorty, Ez, Homer, Wayne, etc., you'll find they are as good (if not better) than the services...

Prices are DAMN good too....FREE from this Forum...I use their picks, and have been doing WELL...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

• kmann

I think you will agree with me no matter if it is a Service or a homeless person...if you follow, you follow the hot hand...I always follow the hot hands...if you win today very good chance you will win tomorrow...if you win tomorrow I will follow you one more day...win or lose the third day I pull off of you the 4th day...JMHO....

Comment

• i hear you spark,the streaks come and go pirate was awesome the whole week last week, but this week he bounced back to earth somewhat. mlawrence lost almost all his big ones this week but im sure hell bounce back a bit this week or next. GIVEN THE WRONG WEEK TO TALE ANY SERVICE WILL BURY OR MAKE YOU IN 2 WEEKS TIME. if your going to stick with a service do your research find one that wins YEAR in and YEAR out. not the won whose been tearing it up for 3 weeks. i seen it often where there up alot of units and then get new clients and in throwing some of those units back they bury some of there new customers. but being the way the industry is, as aservice you have to take the clients when they want to come aboard. a good service would be able to tell there clients to stay on for the long haul,and judge them over a period of time not a couple of plays. and as areward f the service fails over this period of time,they keep you on until they straighten out and make you money. if youve selected a service that is reputable and does indeed show they can win over time than you should have the confidence to stay with thes eguys,because most services dont change the way they cap and will eventually resume the winners. or they may start doing well right from the stary. ok im ranting now bol gc.

Comment

• baseball services

can someone name a good pay service that excells in baseball?

Comment

• gavazzi does good in bases, blackie too,but i dont know how anyone would consistently get his plays. hes one of the guys mac uses. along with steviez also with mac. i want to see how pirates guys do. big al claims he uses dog systems that do well. BY FAR THE BEST NEWSLETTER OUT THERE FOR CAPPING YOURSELF IS BASEBALL INSIGHT. YOUD BE BETTER OFF GETTING THAT NEWSLETTER AND CAPPING YOURSELF. i just dont have the time to cap the way i want to with bases theres so much info to be used. ex. how does a team do at night vs leftys, on the second game of a road series if they won/loss the first. pitcher records at park with era incl.. home game off loss. there alot to look at. that news letter for the 80 or 100 yearly subscription will save you alot of man hours. in capping for the year.

Comment

Working...
              X