14-0 system play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14-0 system play

i have asystem that dates to 1999, i cant go back any farther on this though. the dog is 11-3 su 14-0 ats in this system with avg score 99-95. play on a road dog with 1 or more days rest off a road fav loss vs. opp off a home loss. play on NYK+5 bol

thanks golden!

I just put down on play on the Knicks! Even at +5.5 but I played it at +6......Thanks for the great system info! Golden squared!
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

thanx gold vike, i hope you cash. bol gc.

Comment

Most welcome!

I have followed some of you posts before (because you only put it out every so often) and they have always been very solid! Thanks again and hope to return the favor! Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

HATS OFF TO YOU

For posting this goldencontender!! I even put down a second half play at -4.5 after seeing them down 21! THANKS A LOT FOR THE PLAY AND CONGRATULATIONS ON A stellar system and research!!

GREAT JOB!! Gv

Comment

great job golden. that is incredible. I had my doubts at half time but it came through. Thanks!

-Scott

Comment

Nice call!

BB

Comment

thanx

i appreciate the nice words fellas, i was counting the play a loser at the half,they were down 23 58-35 at one point. but it was a tale of 2 halves. i wont post unless its a quality play.i dont like to embarrass myself. bol gc

Comment

Great Job. One of my two winners so far!

Comment

thanks my man

i do not play my own NBA plays ever, i just watch others, so i took the kicks today when i saw this stat.........awesome job

maybe that system will have another play tomorrow night........

great call

b

Comment

i have a load of systems that i go through every night,to cap the nba. that was a 5 unit play,which is almost as high as ill play a game,which is why i posted the play in the first place. i wont post games on forums unless they are high quality plays. bol thanx for the kind words, GC

Comment

You are making me a believer my friend...Nice going....I need all the help I can get in the NBA....Thanks buddy!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X