Holy shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit

that may be the worst loss I've had in years......can't believe Ok. State didn't cover....had them at -5 1/2

5 turnovers in the last 40 seconds and Tech hits 4 3s including a bullshit layup at the buzzer that looked like it didn't count.

I'm in shock.....had 14 units on them.

I thought the layup was AFTER the fact as well. It was BS! :angryfire

Comment

once again....2 missed FTs in the last 30 seconds. I can't catch a fucking break.

Up 12 with 26 seconds left and they give up 7 straight.....Unreal.

Comment

I bought the hook and pushed, but it shouldnt have even come to that:angryfire

Comment

we got fucked in the ass with that traveling call... and they fucking fouled them every time down in the past few minutes

Comment

I'm going to start buying full points. this is bull shit, i've lost so many games by a hook it's ridiculous!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gitchy97
              Smart!

I do it all the time. Well worth the extra .10

Comment

I need to go out and get a drink

Comment

Originally posted by gitchy97
                  same here. i've been doing it in 75% of all these conference games
                  "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

Yep!
                    I bought the hook down to 5. Thank god. Because OK St was my big play of the day. After hearing what happened down the stretch, I'm glad I wasn't watching. Not watching is bettor on the nerves. Rather just look at final scores and chalk it up as a win or move on if it's a loss. It gnaws at you worse when you watch a win slip away.

Comment

Buy the hook to avoid losing when the line is approximately 5 or less. It only costs an extra 10% and will make you very happy when stuff like Okie State happens.

Pwong

Comment

As I stated in service request I always, always, always buy line from 5 1/2 to 5 and 4 1/2 to 5.

Comment

I'm sold.....somehow I'm 1-8 this week in games decided by 1/2 point. Won't even add up what it has cost me because it'll make me sick.

I'm buying 1/2 point on Xavier, I can promise you that.

Comment

Working...
                          X