ok state what a joke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok state what a joke!

Whoever played ok state just got fucked. are you kidding me the last minute!!!!!!!! no one can ever tell me that this shit is not fixed. after that game i have seen it all
    its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

I agree!

I ended up with a push by putting my wagers in way early but i could not believe that ending. I knew ALOT of people got F****D with that one. :angryfire :angryfire

I should have had a Win! :angryfire

Comment

that was such fucking bullshit. Ive never been more mad at a game than this FUCK

Comment

Perfect example of why i like buying 1/2 points. Alot of people won't do it but it will pay for itself at -120 in the long run, especially in Tourney Time! I didn't have to buy for this one but in the future rounding up or down the 1/2 pays BIG dividends.

Comment

i have never been this upset either. the game was over. i told myself from the way ok state was playing d late that i was in trouble. turnover here, no foul call there missed ft and bam a f----ing loser!

Comment

WTF!

No shit! Then pair this one up with boOKIE ST. game yesterday when I believe Lucas missed 2 free throws inthe last minute and then dribbled right down to the basket all alone for a layup then just dribbled the clock out.I will not bet on those rat fucks again!:angryfire :angryfire
            WAR EAGLE..MMMMM...TASTES LIKE CHICKEN!

Comment

THAT FUCKING SUCKED ASS.

THAT'S THE THIRD TIME THIS YEAR OSU HAS FUCKED ME HARD. USUALLY IT'S BAD FT SHOOTING, NOW THEY JUST FOUND ANOTHER WAY TO FUCK ME. GOD I HATE THESE FUCKERS.

Comment

Ill jump in with you guys and send Okie St a nice big Fuck You. God I thought that was wrapped up. Cost me a bunch.
                www.sportwizards.com
                - Honesty and Integrity-

Comment

2 in a row

come to think of it they fucked me yesterday as well. i usually get fucked with the natti bearcats but okie has taken the top spot. i will ride their opponent tomorrow and no matter who the hell they play they will win by 60!

Comment

fffuuuuuuuuuck

Cock sucker LUCAS!!! CANT WAIT TILL THEY GET FUCKING KILLED TOMORROW. Wonder if Dady's drug habit did dain bramage to his kid.............. MOTHER FUCKERS

Comment

the travel??...and didnt knight looked pissed because they were fouling...every time they didnt somehow it got turned over...

Comment

i thought down 12 with like 15 seconds they would back the fuck off. they did and we travel, throw it away. we couldn't even slap the ball downcourt at the end to kill clock, we slap it out of bounds and give just enough time for a wipe open jumper ---miss---and put back. fuck i am so pissed i cant even look at the numbers for the later games right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

you could tell Bobby wanted out of there.....he don't care about the big 12 tourny .......it looked like he bitched at one kid for fouling, they didnt need to foul. Ok st was going to turn it over anyway.

Comment

Talk About Bad Breaks

My asshole feels like the Grand Canyon! I start the day with the Buffalo Sabres + 1/2 and they get beat with 3.9 seconds to go in overtime and then I get my second thrill of the day with the super screwing I got with Oklahoma State pissing away what you would feel was a sure cover with a half minute to go. I hope no one else has Michigan State today besides me because the way I am going they will figure a way to blow at the buzzer!!!
                            Don't bet over your head, bet with it!

Comment

Working...
                            X