Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 3 STRONGEST Play$ on the day, right here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3 STRONGEST Play$ on the day, right here!

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Today at 3:45PM EST the Maryland Terps will do battle in their last game before the Big Dance taking on NCST. After last night's win over Wake in a 87-86 thriller, the Terps got their ticket punched to join the 65 team field, and looked very sharp in doing so despite only the one point margin of victory. In today's game vs NCST one might expect a let down game out of the Terps after clinching a spot in March Madness, but I see Coach Williams keeping his troops in full speed. A win today will land Maryland a higher seed in the field and will keep Ole Mo' in their pocket heading into the Big Tourny. Maryland is a team that has "jelled" at the perfect time and is a dangerous team for anyone one to face, including NCST today.

NCST has definately pleased their investors thus far with a 17-7 ATS record, but played one of the more physical teams in all of CBB last night in the likes of FSU, battling to a 78-71 win. I feel after last night's energy exserted by both clubs will play a role in today's game but I give the edge to Maryland in two major keys needed to take the win today, athletism and the ability to stay focused. If there's any Coach capable of keeping their club focused and energized, it's Gary Williams. A long with the fact Maryland has "jelled" at the perfect time I see them again playing solid pulling off the minor upset.

Maryland +2.5 (3 units)

Over to the NBA I'm zoned in on a total using the Celtics vs Wizards game. The Celtic's road play has been stout in their last three away from home eaning them an ATS record of 3-0, and during this span their 26th ranked offense average of 94.4 points scored per game has contributed to their road success. In Washington's last three played have been pushed over the total as they're playing the best ball they've played all year. With two teams putting up big numbers as of late, as well both are capable of exploding on any given night offensively, I like our chances of this contest playing over.

OVER 196 Wizards GM (5 units)

Tonight NHL Strongest Play On The Board - UNDER 5 EV STL Blues GM (5 units)

Good luck to all!
    -Chance
Working...
X