X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For now to enjoy

watching the game I am going to put in a very small parlay with:

PACIF M/L and the OVER 131 pays out 1.5 to 1

Reasoning being they met two times with Pacif winning both by 69-62 at home and crushed em 86-78 at CSN. I do remember CSN was shorthanded with starters up until about 3 weeks ago or so. That also would explain the -7..........IF YOU WERE A BETTING MAN the +7 IS VERY TEMPTING especially with a few of the services on PACIFIC at -7. As I annontated by the Pitt/Uconn game with Vegas and the money boys now smiling.

But I will play this for now and see how the first half goes......I put down a no post on UTAH -5 SECOND H AFTER I saw they were trailing by 41-33 at the half......I thought the Utes could win the game outright so it made sense to try it. Same scenario for this game unless it is close to the spread at the half....aka.....Pacific with a 2-4 point lead.......FWIW!! JMHO!!

BEST OF LUCK! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

good luck gv! im on the over with you! im getting tournament fever!!!!!!!

Comment

Good luck to you too!

Here is one EARLY PLAY FOR TOMORROW in CBB!

As a Golden Gopher fan, I remember hearing since the advent of the BIG TEN Tournament that ONLY ONE TIME has the #1 seed gone on to win it!

Tomorrows game is #1 Illinois vs. a team I still can not for the life of me figure out how they win games in Wisconsin. No stellar players....no bench...no names....(great coach in Bo Ryan though).....I think they just aggrevate other teams to the point they would rather go home that play that stall ball game of theirs. I just hate the Badgers as mortal enemy and being a Gopher fan.

So the EARLY PLAY TOMORROW IS:

**WISCONSIN (PK)

Illinois when they get a lead can hardly hold it even against a lowly team like Ohio State. Squeeked out a mere one point win.

Michigan has scorers but plays no defense and wow did that hand the game to the Illinoikies.

Nowwwwww...I'm sure the curse of Wisconsin will invoke every demon to bury Gopher fans world wide betting on the Bucky Beaver Tooths.........so they will probably tank this game big time!! But this is a numbers play for me on Sunday!

FWIW JMHO.......Best of luck to anyone who plays on the game!

Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Thanks GV. I even have a chance to end the day on the plus side. I played a three team parley, with Dallas, Nevada and Pacific. After what happened to me on Oak State and NC State eariler, I feel like I'm watching a replay of those games right now. Pacific was up by 15, only up by 8 at HT. Probally should go watch a movie instead. Thanks for the Wisconsin play for tomorrow. I will be playing it, although I thought I would be getting a few points. Maybe, it will turn out to be an Illinios trap. Again, thanks for the picks. I consider you plays, day in and day out, the best of all the guys here. GL to our different Pacific parleys.

Comment

CONGRATS SANDMAN!

Hope you stuck some on the Pacific M/L parlay with the over...I think that should come in..........I liked the over straight up ala S49rman and am getting a tad greedy by adding another small bet on the over 70.5 2nd H>

AS LONG AS YOU ARE PLUS AT THE END OF THE DAY AND PEOPLE HERE COULD HELP IS THE BOTTOM LINE! Enjoy tomorrow and BEST OF LUCK! Gv

Comment

GV. I have so much to gain with my parley, that's all I wanted in play for now. It's a nickel three team parley, so this can be a $3500 turn around. I don't like the way Pacific is letting CSNR just hang around. Especially after what happened eariler in the day. I should have followed your Texas Tech pick, but that was one of the few times I disagreed with you. Hope your 2H total comes in for you. Prove that Greed is good. For now your parley looks decent.

I just read your post in the "flame" thread. Guess I appreciate your notes most, because you always come across as the voice of reason. Looks like some people showed their true colors tonight

I'm watching with you now. Your total is looking better. You just need 3 points a minute to cover both your plays. GL.

Comment

WELL NOW

I HAVE TO CHEER for Pacific to win by 8 if you need that for the 3rd leg......UP 4 with over 5 minutes to go......I did mention that the +7 was the betting mans dream here (hence the M/L on Pacific in the parlay)!! You need Pacific with a 6 point lead under the 30 second mark so the fouls kick in! Go Tigers then!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU SANDMAN AND BRING THAT ONE IN! (66-62 at 4:08 to go)......gv

Comment

I Feel Cursed

GV. After the past three days, let's just say I'm cursed. I had too many games this week where I laid 6.5 or 7 points, La Tech and St Louis hurt the most, only to win by 6. And it took a crazy finish for this to happen. Today, I only laid 5.5 with Oak St, so if they win by 6 like all the other games, I would be fine. At least Pacific didn't win by 6 tonight.

For the first time in years, I wanted a cigarette during the Pacific game. That's how bad this is getting. At least tomorrow is another day. Or so they say. Goodnight.

Comment

sorry for this loss Gold V

tough overtime loss

we`ll bounce back man.

Comment

nice late win with the over and pacific m/l parlay! even better luck today..........

Comment

Working...
                      X