UConn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UConn

How this line only Pitt -1, thought it a least be -4..............No Okafor, Villaneuva is hobbled and they got beat by Pitt already. Something doesn't see right. Any thoughts?

plus.........

I would think the whole world is on Pitt but then again my boys from UConn F**k me everytime I even think about taking them!

Comment

Tony,

I was thinking the same thing. Was going to take Pitt saw the line was -1.

Just have a weird feeling that it's a trap. Have been wrong in the past and will be in the future. But I'm personally staying away from that game

Good Luck if you play it
      Last edited by Homer; 03-13-2004, 11:35 AM.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

tony.... The game actually opened at a pick and has moved to 1 or even two at some places. I see everyone on pitts as well..... good luck to you!

Comment

going to think..........

I am pondering the play. I just don't see how this game's line is so low. Thanks for the input fellas!

Comment

pitt/uconn line

uconn was -11 at home & pick @ pitt.
            the line would be about 5 on neutral court.
            it looks adjusted for Okefor/villaneuva at pitt-1.5.
            i DO like Pitt fwiw
            Villa will play, probably less than 100%
            does anyone know if okefor is still OUT?

Comment

The latest I saw was from ESPN

Who said that Villenueva WILL suit up and play and that Okafor would have been available to play if he could not go. I've seen this situation for the 3rd time this year with a line awaiting an injured "star". Both cases he played. I would make a rather large assumption here that Okafor will in fact be playing tonight but possibly in a rather limited or rapid rotating bench scheme given his back problems.

FWIW/JMHO! Gv
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

okefor

heard on espn that calhoun thought okefor would play tonight. no inight on how much or effectiveness

Comment

One of the halftime shows

showed pretty much just that. Had the video of Okafor shooting around in practice and running but they also said at the same time Vilenueva DID NOT practice at all and was in the training room still being worked on.

They did say that BOTH WOULD BE GAME TIME DECISIONS.

I put in an early small bet on Pitt this morning at -1 with the idea of waiting on later news. I am just going to leave it at that and play a couple of the other games bigger instead.

I have that sinking feeling that the Big Boys have UCONN and squares are sitting big Pitt.

JMHO! FWIW! Gv
                  I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                  X