FWIW...My biggest play of the year tonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWIW...My biggest play of the year tonite

TO ALL THE FINE PLAYERS AT BC: THE POST BELOW WAS FOR FRIDAY NIGHT...NOT SATURDAY. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DELETE THE THREAD AND GOD FORBID THAT ANYONE THINK I'M TALKING ABOUT A STAURDAY GAME. REPEATING...THIS PLAY WAS FRIDAY NIGHT UNLV VS CSU...GL2ALL

Will be playing my max bet tonight on UNLV. Don't know what the deal is, but a friend of mine who moved to Vegas JUST to be closer to his action called me and said to dump on UNLV. Gave no details on the message machine, but I have done this guy's tax return for five years and he's never reported less than $200,000 a year in net winnings. Gave me two of these in football and both were easy winners. Truth is I'm playing 50% of my beginning bankroll. Apart from these plays, I have never played more than 10%. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS FOR WHAT IT MATTERS ONLY. I might go down here, and just wanted to re-emphasize what we all know...THERE ARE NO SURE THINGS!!!
    Last edited by BiloxiUMreb; 03-13-2004, 11:37 AM.

I myself like the game also.

Good Luck and lets get this one. Thanks for the info :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Thanks for the car payment!! saw the post late last night and have been watching the rebs lately. cashed in on the under vs new mexico the other night and was sweating this one out down the stretch. the rams ran out of gas and we cashed in....thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!
      its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

i like it

Comment

meteor

fyi - this unlv play was last night against colo. st. just wanted u to know b/c it does not specify
          its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

Thanks Wrightmove

THIS PLAY WAS, IN FACT, FRIDAY NIGHT. WOULD REALLY HATE FOR ANYONE TO ASSUME IT IS FOR SATURDAY!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X