Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the total titans ncaa side play for today...COME ON!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the total titans ncaa side play for today...COME ON!!!

3-1 last night +950 5-2 +1400 so far

848 Oklahoma State -9 -113 10 Units

glte today

COME ON!!!!!

tt

titan

what brings you to this neck of the woods?

Comment

can you be a little more specific? jk.. bouncing around. you been making $$$$?

DOH! 0-1 -1130 5-3 +270 no chasing, at least not as of yet. LOL

Comment

I was

Just wondering, just hope you left your attitude at the other forum, we don't need it here. No clicks here, we all try to help each other....
        Best Of Luck

Comment

what attitude? oh you mean the attitude i expressed when you said you were going pay and left atb?

Comment

yeah, whatever

You know what I'm talking about and so do the people that followed.
            Best Of Luck

Comment

wow thats some hairtrigger you got. flick that chip off your shoulder bro. if you got a problem with me it must be that i won consistantly over there and kept a record while doing it. anytime you'd like to go head to head my man but we'd have to keep a record. that's a list of wins and losses and you net profit or loss. the only thing i ever said to you was that i disagreed with you going pay. oh btw is this an open forum or are you calling the shots LOL. imo if you're mad about anything that happened that long ago then there is no hope. now you cast the first stone so let's close this thread or you can go cry to the moderato...r btw the hot chicks thing, it's neato. tt

Comment

Keep all the records you want, it has nothing to do with who is better, that's where you seem to have the chip on your shoulder. I could give a rats ass who is better, does it really make a difference?
                These forums are for people to help each other, not to worry who is better, so take that shit with you when you leave...
                I don't have to cry to anyone, people here know me. If I have something to say, I say it. BTW, did you come here because your click at ATB is tired of just the 3 people that post there? I brought some people here from there that seemed to be intrested in helping each other, I don't remember asking you to come along.....
                Last edited by wizardofoddz; 03-12-2004, 07:54 PM.

Comment

i could fence all night but it seems hopeless. you left atb to go pay. i posted my opinion there. you are still mad about that? i came here. you cast the first stone. stay mad. don't stay mad. anything else? no not really. like i said head to head anytime my man. i'll take off as i can see your ego is a little threatened. btw if you got something to say to lou and the others your password may still be valid. go tell them not me but i doubt you'll do that. i got 5 hot chicks on it

Comment

What the fuck are you talking about go pay? It was collecting I was having a hard time with. Head to head this.....
                    You think your better than someone,
                    That is your problem....
                    I know, your the best......
                    I could give a rats ass if you can pick 100%, you and your click over there give people that pick winners shit, instead of putting your heads together, you worry who is better. You will find it different here, people here work together......
                    As far as posting there, no, I can't and I could give a shit.........
                    You think I'm losing out because I can't post there?????? hahahahahaha

Comment

well then it's my mistake. i saw you were going to the pay page. take it easy bro. it seems like you're pretty fired up over a couple comments. there's more important things to worry about like my under wager on bc. jk. guess i was wrong so accept my apology or don't but there it is. as far as atb i like those guys. they've always been good to me and i have no intention on leaving there. i thought i'd post a little here. no harm no foul. i have no idea why you think they gave you shit. you should ask them if it's still bothering you. check you later my man. time to go have some drinks and grab a little tail to go..... btw i'd pm you this stuff but i couldn't. hate to clutter the forum with this but had no choice. tt

Comment

Wiz

I see you found him.
                        Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

LOL:D

Comment

Working...
                          X