Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday's Games, 10* Conf GOY's (Big 12, Big West).....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's Games, 10* Conf GOY's (Big 12, Big West).....

Records

10* 51-26
    7* 22-27
    5* 41-36

Conf GOY's (5-0)...........Total GOM/GOY's (9-0)

10* Big West GOY Pacific (-7.5) vs Idaho----->For one, i think Pacific is the best team in this conferece and have been showing it with their current 13 game win streak......This team has gotten considerably better all year and when the season started they were not bad with a narrow loss to duke and a win over Nevada.......Obviously they will be playing for a lot b/c the theory seems to be that they are only getting in if they win this tourney.....i think they get in if they win this game but we will see..i daho is a much-inproved 'average ' team who has done a great job this year beating the teams they are supposed to beat, but they are 0-7 against = or better compeition than this........no way idaho wins this as the big west sets their tourney up nicelu for its 2 top teams and pacific should never be in trouble here

10* Big 12 GOY Texas (-7.5) vs. Oklahoma---->i get a little scared about the fact that last time out, texas destroyed oklahoma, but i cannot overlook the fact that oklahoma has serious size problems andtexas is the wrong team to play when that is your problem...........the obvious concern in a game like this is the 'will texas try?" question, but i assume they will since they lost their last 2 games of the regular season and shouls want to show up .... okla. came from nowhere to win last nights game vs. nebraska but i am not sure how much they will have left to face a rested and angry texas team

10* Oklahoma State (-9.5) vs Iowa state---->Okla. state will be playing to win this tourney b/c and that is really all i need to here......today is sutton birthday, and unless i am wrong, okla. state has not been the favorite to win this tourney in years.....they did not take many games off this year where other teams would have and nothing indicates they will be taking iowa state lightly........iowa state is terrible on the road and we will consider this the road........if ok. state shows up, and i am assuming they will, the class of this league , who is still shooting for a #1 seed, may show everybody some things

10* Pitt (-7.5) vs BC---->Ok, BC has probably had about enough and now they come in facing the deepest , toughest team in america (i also think the best, but that is for another day).........The big east tourney actually is one of the few that still means something as these kids are always up for it........Assume that Pitt's rookie coach Jaime Dixon will want to get in on the fun and Pitt seemed to enjoy last years title..........BC is one of the more underrated team in the conutry with smith, and it seems like 4 years now, they have flown under the radar with one susperstar (bell in the past).........but, they do not usually string games together well and pitt should handle them here

10* Xavier (-3) vs Geo. Wash----->Xavier is 11-1 in their last 12 with the loss coming in a game they obviously were not there for (home duquesne).......This pick has nothing to do yesterday's win vs. st. josephs where st. josephs obviously made the determination not to get off the bus for this thing........It is however made on the fact that sato and chalmers are great players and ithink the shaky start was adjusting without susperstar D. West who has led them the past few years.........Some teams get too emotional after wins like yesterday but Xavier is a seasonded team able to hadnle it.......GW is a good team but not quite as good........they have not played will outside of their own house vs. equal or better competition and i think they are going to lose this, so lets hope they lose by more than 3

7* Michigan st (7) vs. northwestern
    7* Miss. state (-5.5) vs. vandy
    7* depaul/uab over 139.5
    7* wahington (+6) vs. zona

5* missouri (+4) vs, kansas
    5* Alabama (2.5) vs Florida
    5* nc st (-4.5) vs. florida state
    5* indiana (+8) vs. illinois
    5* depaul (+ 1.5) vs UAB
    5* w. mich (-8) vs. toledo
    5* Miami (oh) (+5) vs. kent st
    5* nevada (_5.5) vs rice

good luck today
    b

Thats one big card. :D :D

Good Luck today Buddy and lets cash in for some money
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

good luck!

Comment

shorty good luck today!!
        1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

good luck shorty...lot of games$$$$$$
          Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Good luck Shorty!

Comment

Ok st was a great pick Iowa st off rebounding killed us!!
              No one called anyone a JT

Comment

We have to come back strong with Texas!! Thanks for the picks keep em comin!

Comment

Why didn't that punk just make the lay-up? :angryfire :angryfire

That was fishy......
                  "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

What happened?

Comment

great CONF. GOY RIDE

9-0 IS TOUGH TO EVER GET TO, IN GOY CALLED GAMES; GREAT RIDE; LET REBOUND WITH PACIFIC.

Comment

Sunday 10* as season ends!!!!!

Records

10* 54-29
                        7* 25-28
                        5* 46-39

10* Kentucky (-6.5) vs Florida---->The Kentucky Invitiaional (a.k.a the SEC championship) will be the third time this year these 2 have played...........Florida has never won an SEC champioship and Kentucky has probably won about 40. This game features a Kentucky team playing its best against a florida team which is lucky to be here with miss. state losing and vandy being so tired yesterday after thier overtime game that they had no energy........kentucky understands these games as well as anyone and part of the reason they always win is that by the 3rd or 4th game for the opponent, they pressure the perimeter to a point where guard oriented teams like florida usually have 1 or 2 huge scoring droughts...........Florida's big guys are very soft against this very tough front for kentucky.......kentucky is also playing for a #1 seed.............everything points to another kentucky 10+ point win

7* Ok. State (-2) vs. texas

5* Duke (-8.5) vs. maryland

good luck
                        b

Comment

Working...
                        X