X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the heck has knock been?

Anyone know?

I have not heard either!

Len asked the other day too! He only popped in for one quick post about a week ago and that's been it!?:confused: :confused:

As everything else he is very solid in tourney time as well!
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I posted a while back that Knock will be in and out for various reasons.

Comment

ez, GV, poboy, Thanks for asking!!! Pop in every now and then just to see how everyone is doing and to check the pictures!!! Been very Busy with Family, work and Coaching my son's Basketball team!!! Our team won the Regular season and then won the Tournament and then found out we kept playing!!! We play for the Championship for all the City of Raleigh and County Friday nite!!! Did not know it would go this long but it's been Great!!! Also, promised the wife I would give the computer a Break for a while!!! Still playing Every day though!!! Hope Everyone is doing Great!!! Looking forward to a Great Tournament!!! Looking at a couple Strong plays for tomorrow, will post tomorrow around noon!!! Norm Sloan's Brother Coached the last team We beat, their only Loss this year!!! We've only had one!!! Thanks again for asking and as always!!! I Wish Everyone the Very Best!!! Got to go pick my Son up from Track!!! Have a Great day!!! Knock!!!

Comment

Where from in NC?
          Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
          Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Great to hear from you Knock and glad all is well...

Comment

capper, from Raleigh!!! Thanks ez!!! Hope all is well with you!!! Knock! Trying to find one Big play to post tonite and I think it's in my ACC!!!

Comment

Hey Knock. Good luck with your son's tournament. Hope you take it ALL!! looking at VA for tonight?

Comment

Thanks Cabo!!! We're one game away!!! Best of Luck tonite!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
                  X