Cal-Poly/Cal-Riverside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cal-Poly/Cal-Riverside

Is anybody on Riverside in this game? I know Wayne, MemphisMafia, EZ, Spaarkie and Logan are all on Poly. I am too but want strong any more info on them. They are the last leg of a parlay I have going and am trying to decide if I should lay off or not. I hate doing it because I really like Poly to win this game and I have them at Pick. Any advise or input from all you awesome cappers???:confused: :confused:

CaboMike...

Let it ride and play the Mustangs. Cal Poly winners of 3 of their last 4 are eager to revive the magic of last years tournament that took them deep in to Big West Conference Tournament as an underdog. Riverside lives and dies by the 3 as they attempted more 3's(27) then they did 2's (26) in a 14 point loss to Poly Slo earlier this year. Combine that with only 2 road victories all year for Riverside and only 4 wins in their last 13 games makes Poly an easier play. Cal Poly has already beat Riverside twice this year and I don't buy in to the "old wives tale" that you can't beat the same team 3 times in one year. Tell that to Tulsa, SMU crushed them for the third time last night. Let it ride and be confident about it. CAL POLY(pk) (5*)--Good Luck!!!

--PICKjockey

Comment

I personally would never hedge a bet. Riverside has not been able to stop Poly at all this year and i don't think that will change, BUT only a 3 Unit play for me cause i don't trust these "Smaller" schools and their "Rivalry" factor!

GL Brother!

Comment

Working...
      X