Nothing today but some rambling......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing today but some rambling......

Unreal, i look at this entire card and cannot even produce a 5* pick, much less a losing 7* or better.............although tomorrow there will definitely be at least 2 10*'s that i can see

i know this is not the place for this and i should not be taking up a thread for this, but oh well, maybe BC will understand--->

Jordanrules23----> i will be in the wonderful city of vegas next week from wednesday til sunday...........anything i need to know.......i have been a million times but any tips from a local are appreciated........

of course the place i am staying has internetin the room so i will be able to get all you people's quality picks and post my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck everyone today
    b

is marqutte still losing?? man they suck, was wade that good? or maybe it has something to do with the assistant coach who seems like a great guy

b

Marquette is winning and pulling away now. Diener is going off! :D

Comment

Shorty 10*

Can you post them tonight please

Comment

wayne/ALB

wayne--> i hope marquette ****** actually b/c ya have to feel for that team b/c of the coach.........as you can see, i am not with it today

ALB--> i will get everything posted by 1 a.m. this morning.........
        hope you got the Illi-chic in time, i know you wanted me to get it in the night before, but i was trying to find out more info. of page, wisc-mils, best player...........

b

Comment

TCU on the comeback!

Comment

Working...
          X