WED Plays for CBB (not posts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WED Plays for CBB (not posts)

I took the day off from posting plays as I have not been consistently putting out enough winning plays to the board! Tired of people getting whacked by last second screw job..Would you not know it.....my early plays were:

VTECH +6
    BC -7
    R.I. -6

Pending plays are MARQ -5.5 2ND H (Could not calc a good side so looked for half value)

Plus a 6 team M/L par open with RICH/XAV/CHAR/BC/RI/LOUV!

It never fails......Hope everyone hits em hard and best of luck! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

G.V

KEEP IT TOGETHER BOR IF YOU PLAYED THOSE GREAT JOB
    GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
    STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

Thanks Logan

and you betcha I played them all! It will be a very big day already and unfortunately does no one else any good at this point! THAT is the frustrating part!!

Two evening plays I already am on if you want to take a look at the games are:

S. H. -4
      DUQ -2

NOTRE DAME should handle the lower scoring WV team but this should be a better shot for a second half bet aka Marq!

NBA:
      Two plays I have are Minn -3 and UTAH/GS (U)175! Total small.

Good luck to everyone tonight!! gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GV

MY POST HAS THEM BOTH HOPEFULLY WE END THE NIGHT ON A GOOD NOTE I'M 5-1 WITH 9 TO GO
        GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
        STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

GOOD LUCK TO YOU LOGAN!

Looks like a 4-0 afternoon with a big 6 team parlay needing just RICH & LOUV to finish up for a 5-0...Let's win those other two!!

Will add to them a team I liked and was hoping for plus line movement but see way too many capper studs (and studdette Memphis):D likes them as well so will post it now:

My old Minnesota Gopher Stud led Shane Shilling and CAL POLY PK

ST LOUIS -6

THE FAVORITES ARE COVERING TODAY AT AN ALARMING RATE BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE HOKIES TODAY AS THE BIG DOG.

West Virginia may very well be the next dog to cover but the Irish have been playing very very good ball as of late in big number wins! Hence a half time bet perhaps!

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL! GV

Comment

Good Luck Vike
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Adding 2nd h play===>

SETON H/NOVA (O) 72

Going with a smaller parlay with that and SH -4 2nd H as well..

GOOD LUCK ALL! GV

Comment

LATE PLAY===>

CAL POLY.......WHAT a total disgrace!! They should be ashamed to lose like that! Sorry to any that played that one!

Have a 2nd half play with the NBA:

WOLVES -5
                Bigger play.

WOLV/PORT (O)89.5
                Smaller play.

Hard to believe the game starts out with a 9-0 Minn lead and they score a meager 33 TOTAL FOR THE HALF!

AT 43-33 I just checked and the line is now 4.5 Minn and 91.5 total and going up!

YOU make the call but I like them both! BEST OF LUCK ALL!! Goldv

Comment

Working...
                X