Good start to the day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good start to the day!

3-0 with winners on VTech, Xavier & Charlotte (assuming they don't blow a 33 point lead in the final 5 minutes).

My EZ/Spaarkie/Shorty system is off to a good start today! Although I'm a little worried because I bet BC prior to seeing EZ on the G'Town side.

Also looking right now on definite plays on Cal Poly, TCU and Notre Dame. Probably a few others in there as well.

Woo-Hoo!!! 5-0 after BC & the under held on.

Looking good with TCU to make it a big day.

Comment

congrats

I got off to a 4-0 and have TCU as well!

Comment

starting to choke

no sooner than I post what I have before the game is over and the choke begins.............last time I post who I have before the game is over. Like to think that is the problem

Comment

I agree!!! I pulled the anti-jinx on Dayton a few weeks back when I had big bucks on them, complained that they were getting blown out by St. Joe's and had no chance of covering and I was giving up........a last second bucket gave them the cover and the anti-jinx theory worked again! Although can't get too greedy with it.

I was actually worried about posting Charlotte as a winner when they were up 30 with under 5 minutes left. Who do you like tonight?

Comment

agree

i had dayton as well that night and for all but the last 10 seconds thought it was a loser. I am sticking with ez tonight and riding UMass, Cal Poly So and Nova. I filled out each tournments bracket and had UMass and Nova winning so to have EZ on them with the points makes me really like them. I was going to play ND big, b/c of Sparkie/Homer but now that PJ is on W. Vir probably take ND smaller. It sucks PJ is opposite of Umass too!! What about you?

Comment

Cal poly big.....both EZ & Spaarkie on them. So is one of the guys from Ceasar Sports. Also liking ND, just need to trust Spaarkie here, plus 2 of the guys from Ceasar.

Small plays on Northridge, St. Louis & Umass

Comment

also taking T'Wolves....another EZ/Spaarkie play

Comment

OK THAT GOOD!!!

THAT GOOD D11!!!! WANT 3-0 TONIGHT I ON N'RIGED AND STLOIJS AND HONRETS ON MONEYLINE PARLAY OK!!!! THAT GOOD START YOU WIN TONIGHT ON N'RIGED!!! OKAY LOCK 10* ON PURDUE TOMORROW THEY STOPMP GOHPHER EASY WINNER!!!

OK BYE AwARRIOR

Comment

Working...
                  X