CBB picks for Wed., 3-10-04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBB picks for Wed., 3-10-04

Record: (60-36-1)............this includes all posted college hoop picks since Saturday, 2-14-04.

**I bet this one game at my usual wager amount; my usual wager amount is 2.5% of my total bankroll.

**I should have my late picks posted by 4pm central if not sooner. None of those games will start before 6pm central on Wednesday. Check back then for 2-4 more picks that I'm looking at.

**The game time I listed below is central time.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

WED., MARCH 10TH.........ONE PLAY SO FAR:

1. 1:15PM -- BOSTON COLLEGE (-7 1/2) over georgetown [WIN]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Update: (1-0) today w/ an updated record of (61-36-1) in all posted college hoop picks since Sat., 2-14-04*

Good luck...........I hope Wednesday is a winning day for everyone!!

Bennojd
    Last edited by Bennojd; 03-10-2004, 11:39 PM.
    Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

I am very sorry.........

to those individuals that check my picks.

I said I would post my late plays by 4pm central on Wednesday but I was just not able to do so. At that time I was looking at four games which I eventually narrowed down to two. However, since I didn't have access to my PC on Wed. afternoon........I barely got these bets in myself!!
    If the two games lost or split..........I would not have even cared about not having posted them...........but since both games won.......I feel kind of bad.

2. DUQUESNE(-2 or -2 1/2) over u. mass [WIN]
    http://sports.baltimoresun.com/defau...al/P123399.htm

3. CAL-RIVERSIDE (+1) over cal-poly [WIN]
    http://sports.baltimoresun.com/defau...al/P123402.htm

I'm not sure who (if anyone) would have bet these games based on my post anyway........but I apologize nevertheless!!

For awhile there I thought Duquesne might go down as a loss but they rallied for the cover..........so before the rally when I thought the pick would lose; I thought to myself: "Just as well I didn't post it." But lucky for me they came back for the win (and cover).
    As for the Cal-Riverside pick: I was very happy with that pick and the way they won!!
    Don't get me wrong.........a lucky win (in the end) is just the same as a so-called "good looking pick" that wins!!!
    Of course.........since I didn't actually post either pick.........I won't apply these two games to my win-loss record.
    In conclusion, crying about not posting these plays is sort of like crying over spilled milk..........it's senseless 'cause it's over and done with!!
    But I just had to get this off my chest because I really like this forum and respect so many of those that contribute!!.........I think to some extent I've become a better bettor (lol) since joining this forum!!.........and I really want to make my positive contribution (which I hope I have been doing).

Sorry for being so long-winded!!
    I really hope everyone had a decent night!!
    Tomorrow is another day..........hopefully a winning one!!

Bennojd
    Last edited by Bennojd; 03-11-2004, 10:22 AM.
    Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Working...
    X