Tuesday Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Card

Mil scores on av over 80 pts/game at home, almost 78 pts/game in conference.

UIC scoring 67 pts/game on the road, 68 pts/game in conference.

Mil shoots over 73% from the line at home, UIC shoots 62% from the line on the road.

In the last win at home, UIC shot (a miraculous) 76% from the line and was 7/15 from outside the arc (av 4/13 on the road) to pull out a 4 point victory as a three point chalk.

I think Wisc Mil had their bottoming out period and has looked to be back on stride in their last couple. UIC has been winning consistently, but against mostly weaker talent. You gotta like this trend, Wisc Mil 7-1 SU revenging a loss were an opponent scored 85 or more points. Think the current conditions are favorable to that trend extending. Also, UIC hasn't done well in road games when the spread is this low. Tells me that maybe their bad free throw shooting may bite them in the ass tonight.

There is also a bit of hatred between these two and I'll take the better shooting home team at the line than UIC.

GL ALL:D
    Last edited by HUNGlikeabear; 03-09-2004, 07:28 PM.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Wisc Mil -2

edit
    (for the record)
    I'm doubling up on this one
    Last edited by HUNGlikeabear; 03-09-2004, 07:54 PM.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Working...
    X