Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday NCAA Basketball and NBA System Play....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday NCAA Basketball and NBA System Play....

A nice night to start the week, these are my plays for Tuesday....

NCAA Basketball

3 STAR: ILLINOIS-CHICAGO (+3) OVER Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Wisconsin-Milwaukee gave me some nice winners early in the season, but they have just not played as well in the second half of the season as the did at the beginning. Illinois-Chicago is one of the hottest teams in the nation, winning eleven straight games and covering the spread in eight of those games. These two teams have gone 5-5 in the last ten meetings, but Illinois-Chicago is 7-3 against the spread in those games. Another thing that I like about this match up is the fact that the better defensive team is getting points. On the season, the Flames allow 10 points less per game at 67 per contest, compared to 77 per game by Milwaukee-Wisconsin. In their last five games the flames have really turned up their defensive play as Illinois-Chicago is holding their opponents to only 58 points per game on 39% shooting from the floor. The Panthers are only 9-12 against the spread as a favorite this season and only 7-8 against the spread when playing a team with a winning record. Illinois-Chicago has been a great tournament team over the last three seasons, posting a 14-3 record against the spread in all tournaments, including 5-1 against the spread in their conference tournaments. The wrong team is favored here, take the points!

1 STAR: TULSA (PICK) OVER Smu

This is a fishy line, I expected SMU to be favored in this game. The Mustangs already have beat Tulsa twice this year and come into this game with a better record. But I like the Golden Hurricanes to get the win here. These teams are pretty evenly matched up, and it is very hard to beat the same team three times in one season when the talent level is about even. Tulsa has also done very well in these games in the past, the Golden Hurricanes are 7-0 against the spread as a neutral court underdog of 3 points or less (or pick) since 1997, 9-1 against the spread in all tournament games over the last 3 seasons and 12-3 against the spread in March games over the last 3 seasons. I'll bite on this one and take Tulsa!

2003-2004 NCAA BASKETBALL RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 25-18-1 (+26.0 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 50-39-3 (+16.9 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 91-68-9 (+26.3 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 101-87-3 (+9.6 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 267-212-16 (+78.8 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $7880.00

NBA System play

2 STAR: San Antonio (Pick) OVER MEMPHIS

Tim Duncan is back for this game, and the Spurs will look to even this series at two games a piece for the season. This is the first home game for the Grizz after a four game trip to the West Coast which is usually a tough spot for the home team and the Spurs are 7-1 against the spread this year when playing with two days rest. San Antonio is a solid 17-11 against the spread when seeking revenge for a home loss and I look for them to get the win here!

NBA SYSTEM PLAYS RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 7-6 (+2.0 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 12-6 (+16.2 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 18-9 (+16.2 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 18-22-1 (-6.2 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 55-43-1 (+28.20 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up 2820.00

Good luck,
    John

Good Luck tonight Bud
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

SMU Game

I don't claim to be a student of the stuff like you are, but it appears that teams that have beat the other team 2x during the regular season are not covering against the same team in the tournaments. This is my gut reaction to some of the games I have watched. Do you have an opinion?

Nice work you have done.

PWong

Comment

EZ.............

Good luck buddy!

Comment

PWong,

Your right, I dont know the exact number, but that does seem to be the trend.
          Good luck,
          John

Comment

San Ant. spread

my local has San Antonio +5. I will be all over it. Thanks for the picks and slants EZ and well done last night!
            Purple Kangaroo.

Comment

GL John

As if u need any

PEACE

Comment

Thanks guys!!

Adding one more play for tonight....

1 STAR: IUPUI (PICK) OVER Valparaiso
                Good luck,
                John

Comment

Good Luck tonight John!!!!!

great looking card..i over looked that San Antonio play
                  but with Duncan back your 100% right...by the time i call in my plays i think that line will be some where around 2 or 3

best of luck:D
                  Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

good luck

lets have a sweet night like last night (hmm, that sounds a little inappropriate).

good luck

b

Comment

GOOD LUCK JOHN

Comment

GOOD LUCK JOHN!!

Saw in an article Duncan will practice and be a game time decision after he sees how he feels after the practice session FWIW! BUT The Spurs have ONLY won 4 of 5 WITHOUT him so a play no matter what! BEST OF LUCK! Gv
                        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Good Luck John!

I like that Ill-Chic. play! :D

Comment

GL EZ:D
                            Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Working...
                            X