Mon-cbb-p4tdy===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon-cbb-p4tdy===>

I really don't care for a lot of the games at all tonight as the numbers look pretty close to call a game either way...however one I really do like is:

G. MASON M/L +145
    GMASON +4

LA LAF -7

ARK L/R -2 (Love going against NO after that marathon double ot game....they should be spent in half number two)

MANH/NIAG (O)153
    The Eagles average in the mid 70's per game and play zero defense. God knows Manhatten will take advantange of that!! The line may or may not be close here but I think these two teams will try to see who can get to 80 first to win!

VERY SMALL BET HERE!! SWMST -1 Love their defense and coaching along with their hard nose style of play. NI with the PG problem has to be a big factor here. PLUS EVERY SINGLE SERVICE IS ON Northern Iowa!! Usually the kiss of scull and cross bones!

NBA:
    One more time. Saw in the NBA news one of the coldest players right now the last 3 games has been Kiralenko. I think he busts out of it big at home tonight.......IF NOT.....A double digit loss in store for them instead of an outright win! SMALL BET HERE for the Jazz hopefulls at a +2!

76RS +2

THAT IS ALL AND BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Gv
    Last edited by GoldVike; 03-08-2004, 06:28 PM.
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

vike best of luck i have spoken to the ghosts of taps gallagher,

jim maloney larry costello etc hopefully they will pull you through you might be better suited to call them the purple poboys

Comment

THANKS FOR THE EERIE response Len!

That would be great with me........Hope the ghosts go for double boobles tonight!! I EVEN has to go back and edit my first post to use one of your valualble PLUS keys to correct the Sixers pick!!
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Good luck GV. I am on SWMO St. My top play of the night and the only one I am betting.

Comment

Good luck Leo!

I have seen these guys play several games the last 3 weeks and they are damn impressive.....more so is Coach Painter the old Purdue (young) Guard......Has them playing Gene Keady ball for sure. Just too many good caps on BC here which made go from a big play to a no play to a very small play........sheeeesshhhhhh!! BEST OF LUCK TO US THEN!! GV

Comment

Best Of Luck Vike

PEACE

Comment

thanks MCP!

ADDING ONE LAST PLAY===>

E. MICH +6
              When I look at this the teams are speced out at about dead even....and 6 points is a ton is the loser go home for the year game with two even teams.....HERD may win this one but probably on late free throws or late bucket.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Gv

Comment

Goldvike, Thanks hope we get the Bears in. I go to almost all Creighton home games. I was doing real well with the conference then all of sudden went cold. Creighton sucks all of a sudden. I thought Bradley would be the team to beat but they lost Gilbert for alot of the year. They never really got the chemistry back when he got healthy. But I think we will do well in this game tonight.

Comment

LATE PLAY===>

JAZZ M/L +115 2ND H

Up only 1....spread is plus 2...think they will cover the game so why not the half!! best of luck!! Goldv

Comment

Anybody see what happened to blow

the La Laf game up? I was working out and saw LAF up by 7 and going to the F/T line to ice it with 5 seconds left......so I turned it off to go back to the George Mason game (thanks Lewis of GM for blowing the BONUS M/L play on both ends of the court in the span of 2 seconds for that one by the way) and then the scores start ratching by and it finaled at 70-66????? WTF happened....a win/push to loss??:confused: :angryfire

Comment

GV You watching this comeback in the MVC conference.

Comment

Yep I got it on!

This is the kind of defense and pressure I expected for the WHOLE game! Nice comeback from down 14!!

Comment

We need an early bucket in ot to get momentum

Comment

BOTH TEAMS

ARE THROWING UP WILD shots here in OT....still a one point game with a minute left.

Comment

La - Laf

I had to watch it and suffer in real time. We get fouled, MISS both free throws, and then give them a wide open three from the side with just a couple of seconds left. Terrible. I have SW Missouri for the 2nd Half plus the full game. We need help. I'm getting sick seeing 65% FT shooters, not missing at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X