Sunday's Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Hoops

Had a nice 6-0 day yesterday and won 13 units! Let's keep the train rolling.

12:00 Florida at Kentucky -7 1/2;

My numbers tell me to take Kentucky - 7 1/2 here. Kentucky is averaging 71.3 ppg at home in the SEC and their opponents are averaging 60.6 ppg against them for a + 10.7 scoring margin. Also any team allowing 65 or less pts is usually a strong team to play on. Another fact about Kentucky is they cover more games later on in the season, late February and March.
    Florida is averaging 72 ppg on the road in the SEC and their opponents are averaging 71.6 ppg against them for a +.4 scoring margin. One thing I took notice about Florida is, in their last 30 SU road losses they were only 3-27 ATS. So, basically if they don't win the game straight up, they also lose against the spread! Kentucky has won the last 5 in Lexington by an average of 13.8 ppg. Playing Kentucky for 3 units! My prediction Kentucy 76 Florida 61!

2:00 Connecticut -3 1/2 at Syracuse; My numbers have Connecticut winning this game by 5 pts. Connecticut is 5-2 SU/1-6 ATS on the road in the Big East averaging 74.6 ppg and allowing 67.7 ppg for a scoring margin of +6.9 pts. Syracuse is also 5-2 SU/1-6 ATS at home in the Big East averaging 68.7 ppg and allowing 66.6 ppg for a scoring margin of +2.1 pts. With Connecticut battling Pittsburgh for the Big East Title, I look for them to bring their A game today and beat Syracuse 75-68! Playing Connecticut for 2 units. I'm currently on a 6-0 run with Kentucky looking pretty good right now!

Will be back with other games I like as I get done capping!

Good Luck
    Krunch
    l
    Last edited by krunch; 03-07-2004, 01:41 PM.
Working...
X