• Show
Clear All

• 10* alert.......another conf. GOY

Records

10* 46-24
    7* 16-27
    5* 34-30

3-0 game of month
    3-0 games of year (2-0 conf. games of year)

First before i post these, i just want to say that in recent days, i have seen some respected cappers saying people use "game of the year" too often........i totally agree with that and if i could just use "best game in conf. tourney" i would, but it just seems GOY is more appropriate although it sounds so 'service-like'.....but like my boy Pimp, i am just trying to make sure more people are on it than a regular 10*......with that said (now i will probably lose it)::

10* Colonial Conf. tourney GOY--->VCU (-3) vs Old Dominion---->I think once again the line should be about 7 but yesterdays results may give us a few points.....as the season went on, VCY got better, finishing 12-2 in their last 14.........here, they are basically playing at homeagainst an old dominion team who has done nothing impressive all year except lose close games.........this may be close to the spread but i cannot see ODU winning and with the line 3, i think VCU is a must play.......

10* Missouri (-3.5) vs. Kansas---------->I am not sure that Missouri isn't the better team here, in fact, i think they are and if they aren't, they are surely playing as well or better........Missouri had won 6 straight before losing at texas tech in a terrible spot for them...........this is a great spot for them as kansas has lost its last 4 big 12 road games, all by 7 or more points.........

7* virginia (+10) vs maryland--->too many points, similar to fsu-g.tech

5* Niagra (-3.5) vs Siena
    5* Kentucky (-7.5) vs Florida
    5* Pepperdine/st. mary's under 157.5

good luck
    b

Good luck brother!

Comment

Good Luck today Shorty Following you and Spaarkie on that Missouri game D
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

BOL shorty thanks for all the winners,and i totally understand what u mean by your GOY plays,u just want people to know that u like this game alot more then a normal 10 and hey if they do not understand that oh well can not bitch when u are winning a ton of cash
        glllllllllll peace im with ya
        U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
        THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
        BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Shorty good luck today!!!
          1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

GOY

As far as I'm concerned when you're as hot as you are,you can call it whatever you like! Great job yesterday and keep the winners comin.Thanks for the plays and hard work put into finding them.Good Luck!
            WAR EAGLE..MMMMM...TASTES LIKE CHICKEN!

Comment

Great call on VCU! Congrats on your great day on Saturday.

Comment

short dog........awesome job on va commmm......when you come to vegas let me know and i owe you a cocktail or two or three.....
                jordanrules..................

Comment

CONGRATS SHORTY!

Yesterday and today another solid and fine series of selections!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK......Love the write ups and I know how much time that takes!! Gv
                  I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                  X