X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat Cbb Hoops Picks===>

Just a couple for now as I am seeing how the early games finish up:

MURR ST -3
    Why is the 2nd seed favored over the #1 seed? I think it is because the Racers were waxing teams easily in the Double digits catagory and meanwhile A.P. was squeeking by the number 8 seeds!

DREXEL -3

TEMPLE -1
    (U)125.5

Chaney should zone this game and slow it down to a total stop at times!

ALL FOR NOW AND BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Good Luck today Vike
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Thanks Homer and same to you!

Forgot to include my favorite MAAC team in that first group of plays:

ST. PETE -2
      They just beat Rider by 5 and rested a week with the first round bye....Rider comes off the game last night and should have a very hard time keeping stamina vs. K. Clark the Nations leading scorer from the Peacocks!

GOOD LUCK!! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

VIKE

Question for you.

What do you think about that Minnesota line of 10 1/2

Looks high to me. So I'm actually thinking about taking the Gophers.
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

PENN ST IS TERRIBLE!

People are asking if Humphries will start......OF COURSE NOT! IT'S SENIOR NIGHT! Seriously......I think Minn comes out firing in this game and doesn't look back......

MY BIGGEST bet WILL be GOPHS -5.5 1ST H

as this is the team that has held 20+ point half time leads on the likes of MICH ST, ILL etc!!!! Can't see PSU holding in this game in comparison to the above mentioned teams. Humphries may not play at all as Munson wants him available with the bad ankle to go on Thursday for the tournament! Should not matter.

I also will play MINN -10

for the game though.....they DO have a lot of shooting talent despite their record and they sent the crowd home happy!!

FWIW!! JMHO! BEST OF LUCK HOMER WHICH EVER WAY YOU DECIDE!! Gv

Comment

Thanks for the info bud. I'm on it to. Was hoping you had great info like normal and yes you do :D :D
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Adding 3 more plays===>

FAIRFIELD -2
              Stags got a very nice rest and know these guys very well as they played the last time to a two point loss....now they are favored!

GEORGIA -1
              A just over 500 record team vs a 19-7 team....and they are FAVORED?? The Dogs HAVE to have this win and home court should be HUGE for them. Vandy could win this game if they are allowed to peel up their floor and bring it with them!

GTECH/FSU (O)140
              Two teams that love offense as much as they do and its only 140. Jackets wish to put on a show for the home crowd and FSU will love to try and keep up with "the show"!

BOL! Gv

Comment

GoldVike

Really like your picks on Drexel,St.Pete's,and the Gophs. I don't know how the gophs didn't win more games in the b10.They are a pretty decent team that just ran into to many lapses and bad luck.

What are your thoughts on Rice and SMU? I know rice has not played well as of late,but smu is just not that good.Rice the better team here with a chance to rebound back b4 the tourney.Only concern is the number seems small.Thanks for your input and Good Luck!
                WAR EAGLE..MMMMM...TASTES LIKE CHICKEN!

Comment

Doesn't the MINUS (-1)

Line look to you that they are begging for people to take the gaudy record boys from Rice over the lowly Mustangs?? HOWEVER.......The game appears to be a coin toss by the line because here you have an SMU team that is VERY BAD AT HOME......VS......A RICE TEAM THAT IS VERY BAD ON THE ROAD....I would think the smart play would be on SMU but it will definitely be a no play for me....just too hard to figure what offensive Rice team will or will not show up!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU WHAT EVER WAY YOU GO THOUGH!! Gv

Comment

Thanks,G.V.

I think you're right.Time to get back to lookin for some winnas! Good Luck to you and keep bringin home the bacon!
                    WAR EAGLE..MMMMM...TASTES LIKE CHICKEN!

Comment

ADDING FOR TONIGHT===>

HAWAII +2
                      Fresno has had injuries, suspensions and you name it.....kind of the St. Johns of their conference in futility. They won last time out at home eeking out a narrow 5 point win vs the lowest of low SJSU! NOW......When a complete team they went to the Islands and BEAT Hawaii......Hawaii is now healthy AND REMEMBERS THAT! I believe they win straight up so thanks for the 2 points.

BEST OF LUCK! Gv

Comment

Down big at the half,,,

going to add====>

HAWAII -2.5 2ND HALF

WICH ST -7 2ND HALF

BOL!! GV

Comment

Working...
                        X