sec revenge THE DAWGS ARE OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sec revenge THE DAWGS ARE OUT

i dont post often,but i think i have the right side of this one. georgia lost 61-39 last time they played vandy. but nosec team that is 500 or better and had revenge at home vs. vandy has lost since 1990. plus vandy is 1-21 su on the conf road vs, 550 or better teams. this is georgias last home game and they are 26-5 ats in there last 31 revenge wins. GEORGIA -2 BOL GC

GC. These Vandy stats are increadible. I was ready to play Georgia. However, I have a problem believing Vandy really is 1-21 su on the conf road vs, 550 or better teams because they just beat Alabama 70 - 67 at Alabama on Feb 18th this year. At the time Alabama was 13-6 SU. That would mean that Vandy had lost 20 in a row, under this senario, before beating Alabama. I don't want to question your stats, but just want to be sure their 1-21 SU record is correct before making a play on Georgia.

Comment

stats

sand, i picked this stat up from a reputable site,and used it as part of my reasoning for going ag vandy.it may well be that alb was that one win. let me share a system to play on last home teams with 16 or more point revenge off bbl losses and are dog or fav of less than 4, 18-3 ats with a 13-0 tightener. also vandy was 2-17 ats off a home revenge win. hope this was helpful bol gc

Comment

NICE CALL GOLDEN!!

Coming from a fellow "Gold" that means something!!

They were one of my picks todays too! AGAIN! GREAT CALL AND NICE STATS AND WRITE UP to back your pick!! That means everything vs just throwing out a team(s)! Anyone can do that!

But putting out your reasons makes all the diff sometimes!! CONGRATS AGAIN!! Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

It All Worked Out Well In the End

Golden. As it turned out, I liked Georgia all along and after seeing the other Gold and PickJockey also on Georgia, this game turned out to be my biggest play of the day. When I first read your info, it wasen't a matter of playing Georgia or not, it was figuring out how much to play. Thanks to the Golden Boys and PJ, I went for the Gold.

Comment

glad to help, im 2-0 this week with creighton and georgia,i wont post many plays only when i really feel im on the right side, i dont want to come up unless its with a quality pick with solid reasoning. bol

Comment

I agree with just posting the plays you feel especially good about. I was doing the same here, posting only one to two plays a week, until I lost three in a row and decided it's best to "lay low" for awhile. Now that I know what is behind your plays, I'll be looking for them when you have one. Thanks and GL.

Comment

Working...
              X