Totals are a "GO "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totals are a "GO "

12 - 4 on the posted ones (horrible sides nite)

YTD / ATS : 970 - 723 - 45 (all posted)

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ps - check the contest for my selections , I will be very busy all weekend and wish everyone the best
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

I am starting my own anti-golf chant now!

OFFICIALLY!

"YOU DA GAL"

I only play a few select totals I like and then virtually always an over (because I don't like to have more ways to lose with an under than an over---i.e. "edge to our side") buttttttttt

Your are incredible for putting up virtually every game and killing them! I AM NOT SURPRISED ANYMORE!! Great Job there "Hottie"!! Gold "old one horn" Vike!!
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

memphis that is some record and that is quite amazing. Congrats on your success and I wish you much more in the future.

Comment

S49 & "One Horned One"

S49 , Thanks I am fond of it myself cause it takes alot of hours to come with a formula that will make a season long run (even thru the highs & lows ) and still turn a profit. I have been told I was crazy more than once about playing so many games and to each his own but to win a 1000 games in one college basketball season is no big deal unless you dont lose just as many " Then its quite a accomplishment "

" One Horned One "

I cant tell you how much I have enjoyed my time with you thru the years ( about 3 now ? ) and what I have drawn from your talent pool has help me ten-fold .

But by far and away your biggest asset is your ability to remain calm , kool , and focused and then have the gaul to throw a ton of humor on the cyber-fields. " You " are a ray of bright sunshine in all of our lives , not only can you pick the best apples from a tree (games) you also have a uncanny ability to make us all forget about our losers the very night they happen !

A class act is a understatement in your respect , I think I have to now add you to my exclusive list of :

" Wager Daddies "

and if this keeps up I will be accussed of starting a harem

I thank you and look forward to our next encounter

G.L.

***MMM***

Comment

mmm

good luck and keep up the great job

Comment

Re: Totals are a "GO "

Originally posted by MemphisMafia
            12 - 4 on the posted ones (horrible sides nite)

YTD / ATS : 970 - 723 - 45 (all posted)

G.L.

***MMM***

ps - check the contest for my selections , I will be very busy all weekend and wish everyone the best
            Hoping someone followed the Queen to her den , she went a 15-5 on her posted plays and had a great day .

She also thanks the po-boy for his well intended love of luck and stands at a wonderful :

985 - 728 - 45 YTD / ATS

***MMM***

Comment

Great job, Memphis!!

Please keep posting your picks if possible!!
              I haven't been able to follow anyone lately 'cause I've been busy.
              But when I do follow..........I always look for you!!

Bennojd
              Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Working...
              X