Plays For Friday===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plays For Friday===>

Yet ANOTHER BIG $$$ night last night! Will try to continue to add to it. Had a couple of early plays today with ISU/EVAN (O) which missed by 1 point and currently have:

Brad -4 which is at the half and trailing! So beware as I am starting out a little cool but I do like the Ivy and a couple of others tonight!

BUTLER -6
    In a WEIRD quick of tounament scheduling...this is A HOME GAME FOR BUTLER! They are red hot and at home I like them to pull of this one tonight!

IONA -2
    With one of the Gold Griffs big scorers (if there is such a thing) gone for the game I have to take the Fighting Ioniators to cover this with ease as they are playing very well the last few games and the Can Cant(s) are not!

EAST KY +9
    A. P. should win this game but they are such a low scoring team that in a 2nd round tounery game this is a ton of points to give up. Looking for a 4-5 point game here.

BROWN -2
    The spread is super low on this one so it will be the faders delight of the night to play Columbia which may on paper look very very solid as they have a huge ATS PLUS side. I will put a small play on the High Scoring Bears to beat up on that spread number!

Princeton -10
    Even on the road they MUST WIN this game AND THE NEXT and THEY ARE IN THE BIG DANCE AUTOMATICALLY! Look for the Tigers to get off on one big run to put away the Fighting Textbooks. This should be the 2nd bigger fader delight of the night to go on Harvard at home as this too is a lot of points. Look for stifling Tiger defense all game long though.

MORE LATE HOPEFULLY BUT GOT STUFF TO DO NOW! Hate putting some out this early.....BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!1 Gv
    Last edited by GoldVike; 03-05-2004, 09:52 PM.
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Good luck tonight Vike. Lets start the weekend off right :D :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

good luck vike

Comment

THANKS HOMER

AND SAME TO YOU!

Forgot one total play in CBB:

DAVIDSON/ETSU (O)145.5
        I thought this total would come out easily in the 150's when looking at the matchups. ETSU loves to run and shoot and outscore their opponent...not out defend them. like this one!

BOL! Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

G.V

GOOD LUCK WITH TONIGHTS PLAY.
          BRADLEY'S NOT LOOKING TO GOOD FOR US RIGHT NOW.
          GOTTA LOVE BASKETBALL!!!
          STILL FOLLOW AT OWN RISK

Comment

yes I know

This is the time of year that I have to almost shelf everything that has been winning for me in regualar season CBB.....Brad and the ISU totals are evidence of that and I played them the normal way any how. So time to break out the tournament systems and look for the other side of the numbers to start hitting some of these plays! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!! Gv

Comment

The two teams that love to light it up

MURR ST/MHD ST (O) 150
              A game that could be played in the 80's! I do worry some though with the tourney mentality as mentioned in the above post that may drive these plays opposite. But they two overs with these 4 teams (etsu/dav) should have little prob.

Comment

Last plays before I have to leave for awile!

CBB:

**BROWN -2 Doubled play for tonight

*DET MERCY -8
                No one has been hotter down the stretch and they have done it ALL with defense. I saw LoyChic a few times and they are very limited in scoring options. Det wins handily.

NBA:

DALL/SA (O)192
                The days of the Spurs holding the ball are done. These two always seem to go at each other.....besides....Dall never does play defense.

My T-WOLVES -7
                They have been very very good to me and I look for a 4th quarter turn on to win this on going away and Ow Bling will done by then.

GOTTA GO SO GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND HOPE ALL HAVE A BIG WINNING NIGHT!! Gv
                Last edited by GoldVike; 03-05-2004, 06:59 PM.

Comment

loved the brown play since last night!!!!! lets cash it in

GL

JD

Comment

GV-change that "c" in Sac to an "n.
                    We wouldn't want Ty Gaston to think that the cappers over here are incompetent like him.
                    Last edited by savage1; 03-06-2004, 12:10 AM.

Comment

good luck goldvike

Comment

So far I should have listened to myself!

In tournament time and end season conf play in......what IS.....IS NOT!! Hence Brown!

Late play will be:

IDAHO +5

No write up.......just going with it after looking at all the stuff.

Good luck to all if you play it!! Gv This night SUCKS so far!!

Comment

How about the Idaho +5!

Adding one late night NBA PLAY for anyone who cares:

I put in my biggest MONSTER 2nd half play I have EVER made on Dallas -7 2Half (college or pro)!!!! Finley gets T-ed and sent out immediately and I figure I am am screwed......only have to LOSE the game by 17 to WIN! Got lucky with the foul fest!! ANYWAY!

FOR SOME XTRA BUCKS I hope.....will add:

N.J./GS (O)89.5 2nd H

Total opens at 177 and it is only 39-30 at half with K-Mart with like 2 or 4 points and tons of open shots available and missed by BOTH teams in the first! At 69 points they would damn near have to set a NBA RECORD for lows to end the game at 159 points total.......worth a shot for me ONLY FWIW JMHO!! GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE WHO PLAYS IT! Gv

Comment

GoldVike..........

**IDAHO (+5) over Utah State**
                            [Final score: Utah State 64.......Idaho 60]

--Nice call on Idaho.......great cover!!
                            --As you know, I was on them too.
                            --I think LADY LUCK was on our side; it didn't look very good at one point in the 2nd half......I think they were down 12 points or more.
                            --I still think that game was an upset in the making and I think Idaho had a great chance to win outright but that 2nd half was brutal; what a nice comeback, though!!
                            --You were thinking about playing the money line; did you??
                            I didn't play the moneyline and I didn't see your post (in my thread) until after the game was over.

http://sports.baltimoresun.com/defau...al/P122888.htm

Congrats!!

Have a good night,
                            Bennojd
                            Last edited by Bennojd; 03-06-2004, 12:31 AM.
                            Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

GlodVike

Hey GV,:cool:

Thanks for posting your Idaho play!!
                              You got me to call and cancel my Utah St. play.:D
                              Way to crush on your total plays Big Guy!
                              Good Luck,
                              FB:tongue:

Comment

Working...
                              X