Friday Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Card

I think yesterday was my 1st losing day here since I began posting. Still up for this week:D Liking one early.

Ill St +4 (hoping to find the hook)

Despite the last two wins by Bradley in this matchup, Ill St is actually closer talent wise than one would think. The spread in the scores of the games against similar teams was very close. Ill St has a worse record, but has played better talent, and has similar scoring numbers in conference matchups. Could very well be thinking my way into a loss here as Bradley has done well against teams like Ill St. They also have done well ATS in many other situations, but most of those were as a dog. I think Vegas set this line so low for a reason, and it's not flying to 5 despite the obvious "easy win" Bradley is. All I'm seeing is Bradley money out there but the line dipped after the open a bit and then resumed it's opposite course. I don't see three dominating wins in a row here when looking at these two. Bradley is an extremely mediocre team that has done well over the season ATS, and against Ill St, but not so well against their own in conference. It's the end of the season and the lines makers pencils have posted closer and closer numbers of late. Ill St ****** and most likely wins here SU in there Super Bowl.

GL All :D
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

c o v e r s
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

got my hook

+(4-)

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Thanks Tony

I think that one hit

Comment

Nibba

Under Utah/Indi

Comment

Under 170:D

Strong lean towards Houston +13 in college but will most likely stay off. Why no line movement in this one with the injuries???

Will post if I play.

GL All

Comment

bear,
                2 games to ask u about, both nba...houston +7 1/2 and under 178 jersey/golden state. public seems to be on the over and minny. thanks for any insight, was on ill st earlier too, good call, won st. up

GL

JD

Comment

The pro game is one scary monster to me. With that said...

I generally make it a rule to stay away from "injury" games. That automatically kills my opinion for the Net game. (if I have to, I'll play with the team affected most by an injury situation)

I would think the linesmakers would catch up to Minny sooner or later. The fact that this is their third matchup to this point would lead me to lean towards the dog with the points in a closer final than the 1st two.

GL

Comment

thanks for the reply. already took houston, we'll see what happens

GL

JD

Comment

GL JD

adding

EZ's Utah +(2-)

Comment

Working...
                      X