Detroit/Portland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit/Portland

Detroit is a 1 1/2 pt fav. on the road vs. Portland. I believe this game won't be this close. Detriot should roll over Portland and win this game by double digits. Ben Wallace has been playing great and was Eastern Conference player of the week. Rasheed Wallace returns to Portland and comes off his best performance for the Pistons in Mondays loss to Utah. I'm playing Detriot minus 1 1/2 as my only play tonight. Good luck if you play also.

Line going the wrong way. Detriot now pick. Cancel play, just watch this one instead. Can't bring myself to play Portland although that should be the play now as Vegas wants you to take Detroit.

Comment

aaonli.........

Great call!!

Sorry you changed your mind on your wager.........that game was over before it started!!

If it makes you feel better........I didn't play it either 'cause I don't hardly ever bet the NBA; college hoops is my game.

Portland is really bad to be that close to .500; they must have lost somebody in a trade or just gotten worse??

Take care,
      Bennojd
      Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Working...
      X