• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Card

2 definites, possibly a third....

Cal St Full +
    Cal Irv +

I think even though Pacific is a very strong defensive team, Fullerton still av 67 points/game in conference while shooting under 40% from the floor. They should score enough to cover against a possible not too inspired Pacific team that av 69 pts/game at home and in conference. Hoping Fullerton does better from the line than they have done so far. Gonna need evry point here

Irvine should be the more inspired of the two teams here playing out the season. In conference, Santa Barb not all that dominating. I think the dog ****** here in a low scoring affair.
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

WOW

that's the last time I print that "evil" word

sorry
    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Comment

Full +13
      Irvine +10

Comment

I've been looking at this game for a while now and can only see it one way. Cinci is starting to rev it back up after a bad stretch. DePaul heavily depends on the three ball tonight to keep this one close. DePaul is also getting all the talk/hype. Cinci brings their "A Number One" defense tonight and crushed the Demons on national tv. Leaving everyone with that thought in their head before tourney time.

Cinci -4

GL All

Comment

Let's get Cincy in!!!

Comment

Me thinks Mr Huggins 15 minutes are up

Time for him to move on.

DePaul actually playing better D

Broke one of my own rules playing this one. Won't happen again

Comment

Working...
            X