Cbb Plays For Thurs===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cbb Plays For Thurs===>

Plus side money again last night so lets try and line up just a few plays for tonight:

**N. D. -8
    Expect C. Thomas to go off tonight. This is a very very bad road team in Georgetown and the Irish just got through pounding UCLA ON THE ROAD. HUGE HOME WIN for the Irish as they need every win now they can muster.

*CS NORTHR -6
    I thought they would win a squeeker here by 7 or 8 but saw where the coach lifted the 11 GAME SUSPENSION for 2 starters for this game to allow them to play out on senior night. Frazier and Davis give them another 20 to 30 points of scoring in the lineup. That makes this a play for me as it should be a dd W.

DEPAUL +4 (MAY WAIT TO SEE IF WE CAN GET 4 1/2 or 5 at tip if the public jumps the favorite here. I think Depaul can actually win this game as the Bearcats on the road have been less than stellar to say the least. HOWEVER.....The road win at Char was impressive so this should be a standard play.

Smaller Play:
    TENN CHAT +5
    This team scores like 82 plus per game. C of C has certainly had their share of close games when they run into average to above avereage competion. This game should be all of that with the high scoring MOCS. Like to get this many points with a team that averages 82+!

THAT'S IT AND BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Forgot my NBA plays for the night===>

two totals!

DET/PORT (O)173
    Hamilton doubtful will hurt Det some but still like Port to put up some points tonight forcing Det to match the offensive pace.

SAC/PHIL (U) 195
    Looks like an obvious over! Kings always seem to go slo mo vs the East garbage teams like Phil (who doesn't really burn up the nets either!)
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Good Luck GoldVike!

I like your plays!

Comment

Thanks Wayne and same to you!

Even the Public has to win a game or two once in a while!! Go Irish!!

Comment

goldvike best of luck to you on your plays tonite. lets pull a big WIN outta those northridge boys....gl tonite...:D

Comment

I forgot the big game!

Taking:

THE WATERSMEET NIMRODS -1/2 OVER BESZMER!!

Comment

vike best of lucktonight with your plays especially the nimrods

Comment

I might have to fade the nimrods. Beszmer hot lately. GO BELCHERS

Comment

In addition to my

GOY on the Nimrods of Watersmeet:

ADDING===>

STANF/WASH ST (O)116

Stanford will win this slow down game by Wash St but the Cougers have been scoring in the mid 50's to around 60 even vs Arizona and the like. Tells me that Stanford should get into the mid to maybe upper 60's themselves so a game in the 120's seems very very likely again with free throw foul fest at the end to drive it over along with Wash St forced to shoot to play catch up. I bet we see some kind of ugly half time score though of like 29-19 though!! Yeeecchh......JMHO FWIW!! Goldv

Comment

ND lookin good VIKE & GL on the others

PEACE

Comment

THANKS MCP!

I should have parlayed the Irish with the Nimrods!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU TONIGHT!! Gv

Comment

Adding TWO PLAYS===>

WASHINGTONS SQUARED!!

WASH ST +10

WASH -6

NEXT GAME UP in the PAC after tonight will be STANFORD AND WASHINGTON!! Stanford with the big look ahead and Washington just wanting to take care of their high scoring business at home tonight in prep for that matchup! Dick Bennet the old Wiscy Badger coach for Wash State will have those guys ready to compete tonight!!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE@!!1 Goldv

Comment

Congrats, Goldvike.........

on another winning night!!

Bennojd
                          Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

Working...
                          X