• Show
Clear All

• Thursday Takes

College Hoops (72-56) +13.1 Units

3* Notre Dame -8 1/2

2* California +6 1/2

2* Oregon State -3

1* Oregon -8 1/2

Taking a chance on Oregon because I just don't understand why this line is so high. :confused: :confused:

If anyone has a opinion please let me know. Just doesn't make sense. Looks like Vegas has the fish bait out on this if you ask me :D :D :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Good luck tonight!

Comment

good luck buddy:D

Comment

Homer good luck tonight!!!
        1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

I've been cold in my posts homer, i think im gonna pass on my own and follow u, hope i don't jink... Good Luck like the plays!!
          ....CUZ I'M RICK JAMES BBYYAATTTCCCHHH!!! Show Charlie Murphy ya titties!!

Comment

Good luck Homer$$$$$

i can't understand the oregon line either
            i'm staying away i think they win but not
            sure if they can cover:confused:

good luck tonight$$$$$$$
            Every time i make ends meet ..someone moves the ends????

Comment

Homer :

I really dont have a feel for that game , I can tell you they are going in oppoisite directions ATS

USC : 4-1 ATS (road-wise last 5)
              Oregon : 1-4 ATS (home games last 5)

total looks far more inviting than a side here , and USC has been picking up the pace a bit lately. I will not touch it myself far to risky for me as a wager . Gun to my head pick I would go with the Trojans +

G.L. in your selections today !

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
              " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Good luck today buddy!!!
                Good luck,
                John

Comment

MMM and Spaarkie

I agree on both your posts. Thats why the line looks way off.

USC has been playing good and Oregon has been killed the last four games. Also they haven't beat anyone by more then 8 points since Jan 29 against California.

Put that with USC going 3-1 the last four. This line just looks totally wrong to me.

I'm one that believes Vegas never gives anything away for free. This just looks way to easy to take USC. So with that said its a small play on Oregon and we will see what happens. :D :D
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Hi and heres the reason,I think!!

I have been reading this forum for awhile and it has had some good stuff.I will post every now and then but I always read.
                    As far as the Oregon line being -8',I think it is because Craven is suspended 1 game tonight for an incident at the Cal game.He is a 10 point avg player in the lineup.
                    I also am taking Oregon - the points.I think it shakes up the USC lineup and makes them come up with points from the bench.

Comment

Paiscool

Thanks for the info and welcome to the forum. I didn't know he was suspended.

good luck on your plays tonight and lets make some cash
                      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Best of luck, Homer!!

I like that Notre Dame pick but I'm on the other side of you on the California game...........at least one of us wins.

Hope you have a winning night!!

Bennojd
                        Quote from author Peter Marshall: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything."

Comment

best of luck homer

Comment

HOMER---Paiscool is right!

Craven is toast for tonight....I have two small plays on the game not posted.....Oregon -8 and THE UNDER 162.....A VERY RARE under play for me but I am also afraid Farmer could go off for 40 again and God knows Oregon at home should score......I just don't thing Farmer will have any support from teammates tonight which is par for them on the road!

LOVE THE IRISH PLAY as Joe Pub should bank one tonight. BEST OF LUCK HOMER! Gv
                            I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GL HOMIE

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                              X