Mental Talent vs. Physical Talent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental Talent vs. Physical Talent

There are times when wagering that you must pit one vs the other .

Point in case was yesterdays Rutgers vs V. Tech game , and those in the pool here would take notice that I picked Rutgers at first and then went back and changed my mind about this outcome based strictly on the mental aspects .

Lessons are learned , not earned !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

I might add that although I didn't switch my pick from Rutgers, your switching led me to buy 1/2 a point which is really a whole point since game was a pick getting me a push.

Comment

savage1

I had no idea you even looked at that , and by doing so it seemed to saved you a wee-bitt . I am trying to make a observation understood here and it is that I agree with most of the members here that Rutgers has the most talented team of the two and where that game to be played ten times at less than home-court atmosphere it is my contention that Rutgers would win 7 to 8 of them.

But when comparing the mental make-up of this game and its origin ..... everything pointed to a less than predictable outcome which is the sole reason for my switch at that point.

When scanning a card we all can spot the clear choices , but its the lesser than charming ones that can sometimes be the ones that puts the cash where it belongs and learning to spot these games will go a long way in developing your game .

Glad to hear that you didnt lose , but was saddened by the fact that several did and we need to read each and every thing posted in order to get a good grip or feel for these contests . But we must also be careful in how we interpet our ideas here and never put to much stock in any one spot.

Thanks for your time and lets see if we can put up a winner(s) for tonight , and while Im at it I must say that the totals have been near perfect lately and according to script ( beware ) of the law of averages !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
      " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
      X