This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manager

whats the record/ how good are his monster plays?

Comment

The only play B.Mac is coming in with right now is a reg...on USC

Comment

spark u get these off another forum(s) right?
        Success will be the best revenge

Comment

ANYONE HAVE ATS?? tHANKS

Comment

seanie

Not many...I have a buddy who subscribes to a consensus that i look at....that is why i will say to you sometimes if anyone needs anything before I turn this off....That report i sent you tonight is part of that consensus...

Comment

seanie

Lot's of times i will say to you i am looking right at it now...Like B.Mac tonight...someone said he had a big play...I came back and said I am looking right at it and it is not there....that is cause I am looking right at the consensus report...

Comment

i was just wonderin because im tryin to find forums that have people that post the people from bigreenmachine.net

Comment

ABS Consultants

They have been pretty good lately

4* Washington
                  3* UC Irvine
                  3* Stanford

3* Portland

Comment

SEANIE....PLS READ

SEANIE..PLS LET ME KNOW THAT YOU READ THIS..IF NOT, I WILL POST IN TOMORROWS THREAD ALSO....

MY BUDDY IS A HUGE SERVICE FANATIC...THIS IS WHAT HE SAID ABOUT THEM WHEN I ASKED HIM IF HE COULD GET THEM FOR US...

SPARK, my friend bought his service for one month and he completely buried him. This guy and all of those guys on biggreenmachine.net are all scamdicappers. They will make up a new name for big games every night. They will put out their first ever 500 million star Pac 10 GOY and when it loses, the next day they will post a first ever 500 million Big 12 GOY. All they are trying to do is each and every day, is to draw new blood from some other desperate gambler that really needs a winner for the night. The people that lost the night before can no way warn people that he also had a first ever big game the night before. Stay away from Sean Michaels, Chuck Franklin, Rob House, Sports Gambling Hotline, Michael Cannon.

Comment

• ahhhhhh spark u killin me, i love sean michaels, i be the first to admit who dont win every day but i been followin him for like 2 years. me and my boy used to run a scam on this chinese food place, we order like 2 egg rolls and then ask to use thier phone, then call their 900 numbers thats how i used to get sean's picks and sports gambling hotline.

it hurts me to think they are scamdicappers, but in reality spark, in someway they all are.

i follow sean and sgh everyday since the other guy post them on the other forum, and i never once saw false advertising on bigreenmachine.net

of all the cappers i know and see, i have to say them guys over there are my favorite.

you cant win everyday, but they have been winning alot the past 2 weeks, im not a Michael cannon fan i personally know that guy cant pick football winners for his life.

sean michaels is great in the pac-10, and really good in football

chuck franklin is good with the basktets

rob house gets the job done, solid all around

but by experience the best over there is Chris Jordan. He wins and "silently" wins.

just my 2 cents ya know

Comment

• Sean, I am certainly not saying you are wrong...and you are certainly correct when you say they are all a little scammy..LOL..

This is just an opinion from my buddy...I have really no opinion of them...BOL to you my friend...i will do my best to get them for you...

I hope that chinese guy never found out it was you...he would use you for the chop suey...You are making me hungry now....

Spark out

Comment

• thanks

all u can do is ur best

Comment

• thanx spark for posting the mac group and cearing up whether or not he has plays,when rumors start you never know who has the right info. i noticed jigsaw another from macs group has not had any plays for awhile.mac hasnt mentoned him either. its weird cause all of a sudden the guy will have a play for 3 days in arow then you wont hear from him in a week. i wonder if this is because jigsaw is actually a guy named augie who used to help mac in the office with his customers. i know mac is not a scammer but some times this whole power pack syndicate play thing seems fishy, anyway thanx for what you do gc

Comment

Working...
                            X