• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday's Service Plays & Request Thread

post them in here

dr bob

Thursday, March 04
    Best Bets 477-354-33 on a Star Basis This Season (+87.6 Stars of Profit)!!
    FREE Thursday Daytime Best Bet and Opinion Below!!
    FREE Analysis 118-91-5 This Season!
    After winning 11 of my previous 12 Best Bets I suffered a losing night on Wednesday due to a painfully close loss and a push on an underdog that went to overtime. My wins were 2-Stars on Minnesota over Dallas and 2-Stars on Texas Tech over Missouri. My 3 losses were 2-Stars on Houston (blew a 10 point 4th quarter lead and lost by 3 as a 2 point dog), and 3-Stars on UAB, 3-Stars on NC State. I pushed a 2-Star with Purdue +2, who lost by 2 in overtime and unfortunately my 2 possible Best Bets on Milwaukee (-2 or less) and Iowa State (-3 or less) didn't quite qualify and were just opinion winners. With last night's 2-3-1 (and 4-8-2 on a Star Basis) I am now 477-354-33 on a Star basis on my Basketball Best Bets for the season - for a profit of +87.6 Stars at 10% juice.

I have one Thursday Daytime Best Bet and an opinion (a possible Best Bet) in the Southern Conference tournament, which I post below for Free.

Check back around 5:45 pm Eastern for my Thursday Night Best Bets and Free analysis

The conference tournaments have started, so I will be having two updates per day on most days. So, make sure to check this page in the mornings for possible Daytime updates each day for the next few weeks.

Daily Best Bets and Free Opinions
    Each day during the season I update this page between 5:30 and 6 pm Eastern time with free strong opinions (and sometimes free Best Bets), and I make my Best Bets available (both NBA and College) for one low cost of $15 ($12 for members).

FREE Analysis
    I won all 4 of my Wednesday opinions - Furman during the day and Milwaukee, Iowa State and Georgia Tech at night. I am now 107-83-5 on my Free Opinions and 11-7 on my Free Best Bets this year.

Thursday NBA Opinion (a possible Best Bet)
    Check back around 5:30 pm Eastern.

Thursday Daytime 2-Star Best Bet
    3 pm Pacific
    **Georgia Southern (-11 points or less) 86 Wofford 68
    Wofford is coming off an upset win over Greensboro last night, but the Terriers are a dog that will likely be muzzled today by a Georgia Southern team that won’t take this game lightly after losing their regular season finale to last place Citadel as a 13 point home favorite. That loss sets up the Eagles in a very good 40-11-2 ATS conference tournament bounce-back situation and Georgia Southern had no problems with Wofford in the regular season, winning by 18 points at home and by 9 points on the road against the Terriers. My ratings favor Georgia Southern by 11 ½ points and I’ll lay 11 points or less with Georgia Southern while making them a 3-Star at -9 points or less.

Upgrade Georgia Southern to a 3-Star Best Bet if they are favored by 9 points or less.

Opinion (Possible Best Bet)
    9 am Pacific
    E Tennessee State (-7) 78 Furman 65
    East Tennessee State won 16 consecutive games before losing their regular season finale at Charleston on Saturday. However, the Buccaneers qualify in a solid 52-28-3 ATS conference tournament situation that is based on that loss and Furman had to extend some energy yesterday to beat Western Carolina. My ratings favor East Tennessee State by 7 points and I’ll lay 6 points or less with the Bucs in a 2-Star Best Bet – and I’ll consider them an opinion if they remain a favorite of more than 6 points.

Comment

ANY PPP YET

THANKS

Comment

ANYONE HAVE NSA'S BLOWOUT OF THE YEAR

Comment

Service Picks Thursday 3/4/04

Post them in here.

Found this pick from Larry Ness on ******, think they switched it with his free pick by accident:

Larry Ness 10* underdog game of the week:
          DEPAUL, Reason: The Bearcats opened the season as if they were ready to put last year's 17-12 season (ending a streak of seven consecutive 25-win seasons!) behind them by winning their first 13 games. From 1/28 through 2/21 however, the Bearcats fell into a funk that saw them fail to cover in EIGHT straight games (4-4 SU). They have won their last two SU and ATS however but tonight they visit a MUCH DIFFERENT Depaul team from the one they ROUTED back on Jan 10 (90-65)! Since that game, the Blue Demons are 10-2 SU and ATS and have the frontline with Delonte Howard (16.7/4.8), the 6-9 Andre Brown (14.7/9.9) and Quemont Greer (12.4/7.3) to matchup well with Cincy's athletic but not big frontcourt (all about 6-7!). The Bearcats have an excellent three-guard rotation in Bobbitt (13.5) plus Field (11.9) and Nick (7.6) Williams but Depaul's freshman point guard Mejia (8.2/4.7/4.6) and shooting guard Diener (12.0) are up to the task. Depaul likely to get the OUTRIGHT win! Underdog Game of the Week 10* Depaul.
          Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Blackbeard,

Welcome to the forum

Make sure to put service plays or requests in the sticky thread for that day.

Comment

Cokin's GOY today?

Dave Cokin's Game of Year apparently goes tonight, pretty decent on big plays. anyone have it?, thanks in advance and root 'em in

Comment

Mejia

SMU
                UCLA

His dogs have been 50/50 this week.

Comment

PPP

EARLY PPP SORRY I'M LATE!!!

3% E TENN STP-7
                  3% DAVIDSON-8

COMP NOTRE DAME

REST OF THE CARD LATER THIS EVENING WILL POST AS SOON AS I GET THEM!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Comment

ROKFISH

MY PLAY FOR YOU AND ANYONE WHO CARES IS DEPAUL --EASY WINNER

Comment

Mike Lee for today!

8%Nevada
                      6%Depaul
                      6%Washington
                      3%S.M.U.

These are confirmed because I bought them. GLTA!!

Comment

this is late too guys but Chuck Luck had a big play on..ETSU

Manager had reg on ETSU and DAVID...

I will have a few later on...good luck and thanks to everyone for sharing today...BOL to all....

Comment

frankb03

re mejia's su dog winner selections: what has been mejia's record su and ats on these selections since you have been tracking him? Thanks.

Comment

COKIN GAME OF THE YEAR.....

IT IS NEVADA.....

Comment

Get thee to the Services Thread.
                              The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X