Pro Refs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Refs

If anyone is interested in listenng for a minute of a reputable service stating how he thinks the refs fixed the outcome A.T.S last evening in the Pacers/Clippers game. Call 215-938-0485:angryfire
    yah mon!!!

What service is it?

I called! The guy sounds like an idiot. It sounds like sour grapes to me. I didn't see the game. The LA Times makes no mention of questionable calls by the refs.

Comment

I called also. The guy sounded too vague to interest me,and believe me if you have read my posts, I certainly for one do not rule out possibility of someone (usually a player) trying on occasion to control a pointspread or total.
      A referree trying to help determine an outright regular season winner is a possibility, but as stated I would need more people to say it than just that one guy and with better documentation and replays of the calls and non calls in question.

Comment

Service

Mel Stewart Sports located in Huntington Valley, Pa:cool:
        yah mon!!!

Comment

I watched the game as an unbiased observer...clippers guard (House) was CLEARLY fouled at end of regualtion attempting to shoot a 3 pointer...the ball did not even reach the rim as time expired...wouldn't go so far as to say game was fixed tough...nba officials are awful!

Comment

Stripe

So what's this Mel Steward guys point, even if House hits all three free throws, they still don't cover the spread. They's lose by 4 and it closed at 3 1/2. Thanks for your time.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

NOOOOOOO...clips were the dog...if he hits ANY of the 3 fts, Clips cover as a dog outright winner...

Comment

Obviously Tigger mistakenly thought fouls referred to overtime and not regulation.

Comment

The refs in all sports are NOT going to make a call late in the game to influence the outcome. Even many obvious calls. There's no doubt that refs favor the better teams. Is it a surprise there was no call late in the game?

Again I didn't see the game. There have been no online article questioning any calls or non-calls in the game.

Comment

Exactly Savage

Thanks for understanding what I was trying to express.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

Working...
                    X